Origin DNS Issues

Been having loads of signal issues this year since switching to Origin and have had to send back the old TP-Link + Cellpipe devices. They have sent me the new Zyxel P-2812HNU(L)-FX all in one device and having set it up today, there was a yellow triangle over the wireless indicator tonight at 8pm in the system tray and when dignosing the issues through Windows software it says No Internet Access and the DNS Server was not available.

This issue was mainly at fault with my old modem but I am thinking this could have been one of the major issues to start with, maybe the DNS settings coming in to my physical line are wrong or faulty.

I was wondering if anyone else experiences no internet access, especially around 8pm onwards?

Don't forget he also complained about the constant issues with BT before switching and moving to Origin and now doing the same.

Don't forget he also complained about the constant issues with BT before switching and moving to Origin and now doing the same.

I don't get the relevance, if he has a problem he has a problem. :huh:

Quite simple he complained a lot about connection issues prior to moving to Origin. If he thinks its his DNS then he should try switching it, but as usual he will not listen to any advice given.

Quite simple he complained a lot about connection issues prior to moving to Origin. If he thinks its his DNS then he should try switching it, but as usual he will not listen to any advice given.

Nor acknowledge any advice given then in a few weeks start another pointless thread about it

Gosh, Pete has already asked him to contact them in his last rant about it

I am also on origin and have not had any problem nor has any friends I know

May I also point to this

Thread title Changing DNS settings

Thread by OP asking "What is the best way to do it, through the computers wireless/card settings or on the router? Also, I have Google Chrome as my default web browser and was wondering if there are any benefits to enable/disable its DNS predict network option? "

I will complain about any company who rips me off. Having changed providers the equipment and service they have given me has been no better than what BT had given me, paying for internet that gets cut off at certain times of day is out of order!

I will complain about any company who rips me off. Having changed providers the equipment and service they have given me has been no better than what BT had given me, paying for internet that gets cut off at certain times of day is out of order!

Quote"I will complain about any company who rips me off"

Proof please that they have deliberately lied to you

"Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. The law of libel originated in the 17th century in England.

With the growth of publication came the growth of libel and development of the tort of libel."

When you threw the dummy out over EXACTLY the same things with BT you were advised by a few posters to ask them to check the line did you?

No you ignored everything and went to Origin

Now from day one you have been having digs at Origin They didn't send someone in to set your router up even though it comes with instructions and now DNS problems so you even after being asked by Peter to contact them you ignore that and post on here asking how to change the DNS If you are that impaired you can't set a router up should you be asking about something that needs more than 1 brain cell to do?

Edited by Paul Blade

You would probably have the same issues with any other ISP you decided to go with.

I doubt for one minute it is an Origin problem or there would be other people suffering the same problem. All I see is happy Origin members on here.

You need to contact Origin, it is quite that simple.

You would probably have the same issues with any other ISP you decided to go with.

I doubt for one minute it is an Origin problem or there would be other people suffering the same problem. All I see is happy Origin members on here.

You need to contact Origin, it is quite that simple.

Posters have said this before Clarissa He will just ignore it as all he is after is attention

Troll (my guess), Doofus or ADHD could be all 3 though

Jesus it aint a football team, one side is better than the other.

But if one team aint performing as they should then they should at least be able to take criticism.

This will produce another 15 thread starts before his bedtime.

Go for it BEDSOCK.

Or is it reallly Rich ?

Well according to Origin, they can see themselves that I get disconnected at 8pm and 11pm most nights.

So I cannot be imagining stuff.