Chartered surveyors

I've just had an offer accepted on a properly and am starting to research chartered surveyors to have a full survey done. I've had a few online quotes which seem to vary greatly in terms of price and reviews, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could share their experiences regarding these companies (or others).

• Miller Metcalfe

• Bowcliffe LLP Chartered Surveyors

• C S Surveying & Architectural Design Ltd

• Stamford-Wing Chartered Surveyors

Thank you

Messrs Mark Jenkinson & Son?

Messrs Fowler Sandford?

Messrs Swift & Co?

Just used Greg for our Homebuyers and very happy with his work. He was able to send a full report the day after his survey which speeded things up for us. Also took time to go through the report over the phone and has helped us out with all our questions as they've come up.

http://www.gregcunningham.co.uk

I've used Greg too - can definitely recommend him. I'm an architect and my dad's a chartered surveyor so I'm an awkward client.

You don't need a big company - just make sure the surveyor is chartered and carries professional indemnity insurance.

You don't need a big company - just make sure the surveyor is chartered and carries professional indemnity insurance.

I agree- a 'valuer' is not the right person, and nor is an Estate Agent, unless also qualified as a Chartered Surveyor.

Well, Greg mustn't need the business, I've emailed him twice and not heard a peep! Decided to go with Bowcliffe LLP Chartered Surveyors in the end, so fingers crossed!