What colour hair do men REALLY prefer??

im a natural blonde, changed hair colour dont know how many times lost count but now back blonde, what im gettin at is lot of men say blondes have more fun, but is this really true, are we actually judging a woman by the colour of her hair what does it matter what colour hair we have, i thought it was the personality that catches ones heart and not the looks that catches the eye, what do you think guys x

Hair colour isn't that important really. Other things matter far more.

im a natural blonde, changed hair colour dont know how many times lost count but now back blonde, what im gettin at is lot of men say blondes have more fun, but is this really true, are we actually judging a woman by the colour of her hair what does it matter what colour hair we have, i thought it was the personality that catches ones heart and not the looks that catches the eye, what do you think guys x

Real blondes are hard to find. It's all out of a spray can. I really like dark haired ladies because blokes don't notice them as much. So you can keep them to yourself and stuff.

i wish i never messed with my hair and just stayed blonde oh well x

Visually I'm attracted more to dark hair, but that's purely cosmetic. I can be easily put off a woman when I get to talk to her/know her, just as I can like a blonde more once I get to talk to her/know her.

I wouldn't colour your hair how you think others might like it, have your hair how you like it

rootsbooster your right but when your with someone and they say i like you better with this colour hair you do what makes them happy even though it doesnt reflect ones personality when the real beauty of a person should be within x

I bleach my hair dark black. I do this myself thanks to Jerome Russell and his bottle of hydrogen peroxide ... it only turned green once.

I was banned from buying hydrogen peroxide at Boots because when they asked what I wanted it for (silly question alert from the hair product assistant! :heyhey:) ... I said I was making a bomb.

I can't help it if they don't understand sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I bleach my hair dark black. I do this myself thanks to Jerome Russell and his bottle of hydrogen peroxide ... it only turned green once.

I was banned from buying hydrogen peroxide at Boots because when they asked what I wanted it for (silly question alert from the hair product assistant! :heyhey:) ... I said I was making a bomb.

I can't help it if they don't understand sarcasm. :rolleyes:

hahaha thats just made me:)

Gingers/redheads

Hair colour doesn't matter as long as collar and cuff's match:D

Gingers/redheads

Me too, but sometimes black hair - maybe because that is the colour of my last desire :D

MEN dont care, we look for the whole person not the colour of their hair

BOYS consider such things to be important.

if your with some one who things hair colour is a make/break try to work out if they have become an adult yet.