Squash partner wanted - Goodwin - early mornings

I am quite a strong squash player and would like to find a partner to play at Goodwin sports Centre.

The catch is, I want to play early in the morning at either 7.20am or 8am! I have family commitments in the evening, and am only free to play at these times.

The cost is only £2.50 for the court at this time, and it would be a great way to start the day I think.

Let me know if you are interested!

Hi, What days would you be looking at playing? the only mornings i have free at the moment are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays

That's a shame you only play mornings. I start work at 8am so I couldn't really do that but if you do end up with a free evening, let me know.

Hi Jack. Sorry for the delay in replying. I am free on Wednesday mornings. Would you be interested in a game? What sort of standard are you (always a difficult question to answer!)?

Frainy - my evenings are all taken up with looking after a pair of wee 'uns I'm afraid.

No worries mate, yes that sounds good. Im busy this wednesday but next wednesday ill be able to play. yes a tough question, i mean ive only ever played my dad, brother and a few friends but they are too a decent standard and i rarely lose. so if that sound ok?

JC

Hi Jack,

That sounds great. I am also free next Wednesday.

What time would be your preference? They have times of either 7.20am or 8am. Personally, I would prefer 8am, but am flexible.

I know the price is £2.50 if I pay as I am a USport member. Do you also have a USport card?

Steve

Hi I'm interested in playing squash early mornings, I say I play at a decent level and would like a varied opponent. Can you do anytime in the weekend mornings this weekend? I'll pm you my number just in case.

Edit: I can't actually pm yah as i have only 1 post, pm me your number please and we can sort out a time if you're still interested. Thanks

Edited by 3dluis

Hi 3dluis. I am no longer looking for a squash opponent at that time. I gave Jack a game and have found a few other crazy friends looking for a game at that sort of time. I'm sure other folk on here may be interested.