New 'Shotz' bar in sheffield.

I confidently predict that 'Shotz' will be utterly awful.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 17:10 ----------

Afternoon all, was just wondering if anyone has any information on the new 'Shotz' bar that is soon to be opened which has replaced the old 'boudica' bar?

Also it would be great to hear your opinions on a bar that is solely using shots as its unique selling point, and whether or not you think this could just be a flash in the pan type of business?

I think it's a lousy idea that's doomed to fail.

I say this from the point of view of someone who loves drinking.

It targets a demographic that are

a) Partial to binge drinking

b) Are too immature to control themselves after they have had too much to drink

It's a terrible idea.

And learn how to zpell.

This also.

I confidently predict that 'Shotz' will be utterly awful.

I think it's a lousy idea that's doomed to fail.

I say this from the point of view of someone who loves drinking.

for once and only this once;):hihi: i totally and unequivocally agree with you, this will bomb faster than an exocet missile, this is Sheffield not London.

not even very creative with the name "shotz" what is it with businesses with names ending in Z:huh:

I must admit that I only like my spirits in cocktails. I haven't necked a shot (voluntarily) in about 10 years... but then I'm probably not the target market!!

what is it with businesses with names ending in Z:huh:

They appeal to chavz!

went there once when it was the boudica bar , just before it closed

the doormen were ignorant , unless you were female and in a short dress !

there was a short black geeza that must have been the boss , he wasnt much better than the doormen. if hes still the boss , with the same doormen i would steer clear of the place! oh yea, if you want a fight that was the place to go. I wont be trying the new place if it has the same people working there !!

Will this bar be Gay-Friendly? they could do a gay night monthly or even weekly; maybe a monthly 'Pre-Bar' to Climax just up the road?

"Afternoon all, was just wondering if anyone has any information on the new 'Shotz' bar that is soon to be opened which has replaced the old 'boudica' bar?

Also it would be great to hear your opinions on a bar that is solely using shots as its unique selling point, and whether or not you think this could just be a flash in the pan type of business?"

:love::love:

WHAT A UPGRADE! the bar is outstanding staff are brilliant really polite and helpful my girlfriend really wasn't sure on what too have so the staff talked through everything she liked options she could have flavors and strengths..and the pricing really wasn't bad for what we got!! the decor really has stepped up a level, (NO MORE STICKY CARPETS) "not a "chav insite" door staff are great opened the door for us took our coats at no extra cost very friendly and not intimidating at all.

And due too us going in on there opening weekend there VIP suite is insane, NOT ONLY THE FACT IT WAS (F.R.E.E) entry it was almost like a completely different bar two fantastic flair bartenders throwing bottles and tins all over!! :hihi::hihi: perfect cocktails, top of the range gear and a great set of lads, travel all the way from Skegness! me and my missus walked away merry too say the least :gag: BUT fantastic bar I bet anyone too go and visit YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

10/10

"Afternoon all, was just wondering if anyone has any information on the new 'Shotz' bar that is soon to be opened which has replaced the old 'boudica' bar?

Also it would be great to hear your opinions on a bar that is solely using shots as its unique selling point, and whether or not you think this could just be a flash in the pan type of business?"

:love::love:

WHAT A UPGRADE! the bar is outstanding staff are brilliant really polite and helpful my girlfriend really wasn't sure on what too have so the staff talked through everything she liked options she could have flavors and strengths..and the pricing really wasn't bad for what we got!! the decor really has stepped up a level, (NO MORE STICKY CARPETS) "not a "chav insite" door staff are great opened the door for us took our coats at no extra cost very friendly and not intimidating at all.

And due too us going in on there opening weekend there VIP suite is insane, NOT ONLY THE FACT IT WAS (F.R.E.E) entry it was almost like a completely different bar two fantastic flair bartenders throwing bottles and tins all over!! :hihi::hihi: perfect cocktails, top of the range gear and a great set of lads, travel all the way from Skegness! me and my missus walked away merry too say the least :gag: BUT fantastic bar I bet anyone too go and visit YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

10/10

I went there with the wife but they wouldn't let us in without our Baseball caps on.

I went there with the wife but they wouldn't let us in without our Baseball caps on.

must be a general policy of the club if something were to happend with someone else in the venue and you both had baseball caps on there may be as slight confusion too who maybe culprit/victim

i imagine it was nothing personal, try again this weekend.. you sharnt be disapointed we wasnt

must be a general policy of the club if something were to happend with someone else in the venue and you both had baseball caps on there may be as slight confusion too who maybe culprit/victim

i imagine it was nothing personal, try again this weekend.. you sharnt be disapointed we wasnt

Give us some credit Raffy.

Didn't last long. Closed up with lock and chains around the door handles.