Play groups s12

I'm moving to s12 this week and am looking for a suitable playgroup to take my 6 month old son. Can anyone recommend any?

Thanks

Morning Laura,

You can get a list of playgroups in Sheffield from the Families Information Service which is now in the council's First Point Team - phone 275 6699 or by looking on the website http://www.asksid.net - search under 'parent/carer's zone', 'childcare', parent & toddler groups'.

Hope this helps. :-)

Hi Laura,

Runaround soft play (near Westfield tram stop) has great groups on in a morning - free to get in for under 1's, I've been on Mondays and there are quite a few babies around the same age as your son. Monday is rhythm and rhyme - signing and singing, the kids love it.

We have a toddler group in RIdgeway at S12. Message me any more details :)

Hi Laura have you found any groups yet?? Im looking for the same area. I only know St Peters Church on White Lane do Tuesdays and Thursdays...

There's also one on thursday afternoons at the other church on White Lane, opp chip shop. Sorry can't remember the name of the church. From memory I think it's 1:30pm it starts.

The children's centre next to school also has a playgroup, although the waiting list was as long as my arm and I never got a spot. It's worth enquiring though, as it may have changed.