UPVC wondow issues

Hi there,

advice needed!!!

My bedroom window has bust... when i turn the handle the top lock opens but the bottom lock remains locked so its obviously broken :(

there is no way we can afford to replace it as i just got made redundant.

i need advice on how to access the bottom lock, i have used managed to get the beading off and the handle on the window part but the issue is in the actual frame but i cant see where to get to it?!

could someone please advise or if there is a lovely bloke in the S6 area willing to come and help me get to it that would also be lovely!!!

THANKS

Sadly you don't get anything for free in this world.

If you don't manage to get it open give us a call and we'll open it and repair/replace the espag for you, it'll cost a lot less than a new window.

Good luck with finding a new job and repairing the window, both difficult but possible.

Sorry

Andy

If you want to give me a call I'm up that way today I could call and have a look for you.

It's mark at bluestone upvc on 07720916825

We had a property which had been left unoccupied for a few years when we got it, the locks didn't work on a few of them, couple of blasts of WD40 sorted them. Maybe worth a try.