Ginger cat shirecliffe

Anyone in the shirecliffe area feeding a ginger cat with white toes and a white blaze on the chest?

My boy refuses to come home, even for tuna, he will sit in my garden but obviously doesn't need feeding, I don't want to lose him to another family, he is my boy.

He is quite distinctive with his flabby tummy and tiny head. He is chipped but doesn't wear a collar.

Please let me know if you, or your neighbour are feeding my boy.

Thanks

Anyone in the shirecliffe area feeding a ginger cat with white toes and a white blaze on the chest?

My boy refuses to come home, even for tuna, he will sit in my garden but obviously doesn't need feeding, I don't want to lose him to another family, he is my boy.

He is quite distinctive with his flabby tummy and tiny head. He is chipped but doesn't wear a collar.

Please let me know if you, or your neighbour are feeding my boy.

Thanks

A photo of him might help luv.

Maybe put a collar on him with a note saying he belongs to you & could the person who is feeding him not do so.

I cannot put a picture up, but if someone has been feeding a ginger cat that isn't theres in quite a specific area of Sheffield, i think they would know without seeing a picture of him.

I will put a "do not feed" collar on him (after he has been kept indoors for a month) if he returns, but he hasn't been seen since Sunday, and even then, he only wandered into the garden to day hi and left :mad:

Sounds like he prefers his 'new home' and doesn't want to come back. Maybe you have to accept that?

He probably only "prefers" the new home because they are feeding him; it's so inconsiderate of people to do that.

I hope you manage to get hold of him again, Krush. Try posting flyers in your neighbourhood, they may have convinced themselves he's just a stray who needs their help and might get in contact with you.

There are two ginger cats that come in my garden at shirecliffe. I have three cats of my own so have enough on feeding them. As soon as neighbours kitten is old enough there will be three ginger cats. We are near croosroads longley/shirecliffe.

He probably only "prefers" the new home because they are feeding him; it's so inconsiderate of people to do that.

I hope you manage to get hold of him again, Krush. Try posting flyers in your neighbourhood, they may have convinced themselves he's just a stray who needs their help and might get in contact with you.

I will be postering the area from tonight onwards and putting flyers through doors. He should be home with me, i would never feed a chubby looking cat, he hardly looks like he is a stray and his saggy undercarriage should negate the fact he has no collar.

I will try and post a picture somehow, just in case he is one of the ginger ones venturing into your garden Kaity.

Thanks

---------- Post added 17-07-2013 at 07:46 ----------

He is home!:D:D:D

Someone has certainly been feeding him, as he is fatter than when he left, but he is home now and that's where he is staying for the next 6-8weeks. After that he will be wearing a do not feed collar and a tag with our details on (even though he has lost every collar he has ever had)

I'm so so happy!