Has Ed Miliband lost the plot?

I think its fairly obvious we are in a recession which isn't a good thing for Labour as from the past they like to spend money they haven't actually got and plunge the UK into debt.

Milliband I think has maybe realised this...he lacks balls, drive and is in effect a wet lettuce, Labour need a real leader or motivator to push them forward at this time and maybe then they will get the support they crave however in the right way, empty promises come with all political parties as we all know all too well.....

Amen to that!

The evidence suggests that you only take on board things that agree with your political affiliations. There is little evidence to suggest the rest of us are so blind.

But if you can point to a group of Tories marching or rioting to protest against a Labour Government please tell us all about it. I think you will find the Winter of discontent was trade unions rioting against a Labour government.

What about the antics of the Countryside Alliance then Anarchist, when they not only fought with police on their march to support foxhunting (which Labour banned) but also invaded the House of Commons.

Do you honestly think that Millipede Major would be at all interested in examining the can of worms he helped to produce?

What does electricity cost in the UK?

Are electricity prices likely to remain constant, to fall or to rise?

If they're likely to rise, do you think that will affect the standard of living of anybody in the UK?

Do you think that the ridiculously lavish promises made by Millipede Major and his Boss Broon at the Copenhagen summit (promises he was warned not to make because the people in the UK simply can't afford to pay for them) will have any effect on your standard of living?

The last thing Millipede Major is likely to do is to put himself in a position where he might be held liable blamed for his incompetence.

(Unfortunately, neither he nor Broon can actually be held liable.)

I would like to answer your questions, but the shock of being included in a political debate has left me utterly speechless.:hihi:

When Milliband and Balls stated they would not change any of the Tory austerity measures and would carry on in the same direction they killed Labour.

Milliband is just another Tory and Balls HAS NO balls.

What about the antics of the Countryside Alliance then Anarchist, when they not only fought with police on their march to support foxhunting (which Labour banned) but also invaded the House of Commons.

As you well know Wendy, the Countryside Alliance aren't politically affiliated. They are group of folk from all political persuasions who campaign on countryside issues. Many of them are farm labourers who's job was to look after hounds or manage grouse moors.

What Ed should have remembered is the old saying.

He who pays the piper calls the tune

What Ed should have remembered is the old saying.

He who pays the piper calls the tune

No they don't, they just throw money in the box/cap and walk off. I've seen them do it on Fargate.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 09:32 ----------

When Milliband and Balls stated they would not change any of the Tory austerity measures and would carry on in the same direction they killed Labour.

Milliband is just another Tory and Balls HAS NO balls.

Why are the rightwingers so worried then?

No they don't, they just throw money in the box/cap and walk off. I've seen them do it on Fargate.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 09:32 ----------

Are they worried? Do you seriously think that the British people will elect Milliband and Balls? I think Farage has a better chance.

Milliband has the leadership qualities of a newt. Balls is perceived as an opportunistic, cynical professional politico whose slimyness is only topped by the medusa like countenance of his wife.

They will kill the Labour party. A party I have never voted for but freely admit have done much to make this country more socially equal and fair. It is a tragedy that these two men are in charge of it.

Unelectable.

You probably need to learn the difference between worry and laughter.

Worry is what you do when you see the economy picking up. Laughter is what we do when we see the antics of Red Ed trying to pretend he isn't in the pockets of the unions.

Switched the news on earlier and saw Ed using all the same words Blair use to use and in the same condescending manner,Oh dear Blair the 2nd!.

Even more worringly Blair heaped praise on Milliband for his move to try and further distance Labour from the trade unions. Talk about the kiss of death.

---------- Post added 10-07-2013 at 11:30 ----------

Worry is what you do when you see the economy picking up. Laughter is what we do when we see the antics of Red Ed trying to pretend he isn't in the pockets of the unions.

If Ed is in the pockets of the unions, the unions are getting very little back in terms of policies.

Unlike multi billionaire, Tory party funder, and Wonga owner Adrian Beecroft, who will be raking even more Wonga when the proposals to further delay a newly unemployed person's benefit claim by an extra week.

No I don't, I've lived your life a million times over