Richard Hawley at Graves Park - Times

Got this reply from the facebook page

Many thanks Martss, hope you enjoy the show on Friday I know I will :clap:

Cant believe anybody wants to go and listen to someone droning about places in Sheffield

Can't believe anyone wants to attempt to troll my thread. There are better ways to spend your time...

Thanks to everyone else. Hope that's right about the 10:30 finish, can't really afford a taxi back to Wadsley Bridge.

Cross Scythes is a good call too. It is a nice pub and they are doing lots of music pre-gigs showcasing Richard Hawley and The Levellers! Pies too!

Given the volume coming from cliffhanger it should be quite easy to listen for free from adjacent areas in the park! 90 minutes doesn't seem very long to be playing for.

There are some argumentative gits on this forum.

no there isnt

no there isnt

No, there are not.

Hi,

Do you know anyone who may be interested in buying two tickets for this weekend's Richard Hawley gig at Grave's Park? I am unable to go now, so have two tickets doing spare, at the discounted price of £40 for both - please email me [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks

Alice

Moderator Note (Alice Allen)

If you wish to sell your tickets, you need to advertise these in the classifieds section of the forum, but unfortunately, in order to be able to do that, you need to have made at least 5 'constructive' posts, and have been a 'member' for a week. By which time of course, the concert will have been and gone. Ordinarily, a post like yours would be removed, and you advised to post in the classifieds, but on this occasion, common sense prevailing, it can stay here. Please remember this in future. Also, we do insist that the face price of the ticket is also included in an advert, as this prevents ticket touting.

Thanks

Pete

Can I just say what a fantastic gig.

Brilliant nights entertainment.

Yes, I was there last night with my husband and two sons. Our age range is 32 to 73! We loved it all, a really nice atmosphere and Richard Hawley and his band are amazing. He can sing anything from ballads to rock and roll and all genres in between.

What a fantastic night. The promoters of this gig deserved a pat on the back for a job well done. Free car parking (whoever gets that these days) friendly stewards (who all said good night on the way out), fantastic venue, Hawley on absolute top form and 4/8 pint jugs of farmers blonde at the bar...

one downside. next time, sort the queuing out for the bars. the only time there was a hint of trouble was there..