Crime scene at top of Halifax Road - False imprisonment verdict

Good let them know how it feels to feel vulnerable and scared the pair of bullys

;););):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

But you're Ok with this guy getting a good beating in prison. I just think it's a bit hypocritical.

Quite a lot of hypocrites on here don't you think halibut:hihi:

Or could it just be that we are honest in our feelings towards this scum.

But you're Ok with this guy getting a good beating in prison. I just think it's a bit hypocritical.

That's the difference between right, which you are, and feelings, which sometimes get in the way of right.

I wanted to torture and mutilate someone who tried to abduct someone I cared for.

I know and appreciate that would have made me a criminal, but I would have happily accepted the punishment because I'd have known I'd done wrong. I wouldn't have pretended I'd done right, or tried to excuse my behaviour. I'd have just accepted the consequences.

I'm not sure honesty is the virtuous policy in this scenario

---------- Post added 08-01-2014 at 21:18 ----------

What?!!! I would never encourage bullying. If its someone i dont like i would just stay away from them. To me a definition of a bully is some1 who picks on someone else who is unable to defend themselves.

You mean like someone who pastes another inmate serving his sentence in prison?

Too right!
I hope they get pasted in prison by someone much harder and tougher than them!
I cant stand bullies picking on vunerable people.

That's the difference between right, which you are, and feelings, which sometimes get in the way of right.

I wanted to torture and mutilate someone who tried to abduct someone I cared for.

I know and appreciate that would have made me a criminal, but I would have happily accepted the punishment because I'd have known I'd done wrong. I wouldn't have pretended I'd done right, or tried to excuse my behaviour. I'd have just accepted the consequences.

Good post Taxman,My youngest daughter is disabled with downs syndrome and the thought of these scum doing this to her would literally turn me into a murderer and yes i know it's not right but that's how i feel.

I don't mind honesty - I felt revolted by the cruel abuse and violence this family inflicted on their victim.

What astounds is all those people who are upset by the violence immediately deciding that violence is actually a good thing and that a few good beatings will make it all better.

there's an old saying....do unto others as you would have others do unto you

they bullied an beat this poor lad daily, he lived day an night in fear! made to go to the toilet in a bucket an sleep on a cold hard floor...

he will be mentally scarred for the rest of his life!.....

i hope they get the same respect (in prison an out) shown to them as they showed this poor, helpless, vulnerable guy

there's an old saying....do unto others as you would have others do unto you

they bullied an beat this poor lad daily, he lived day an night in fear! made to go to the toilet in a bucket an sleep on a cold hard floor...

he will be mentally scarred for the rest of his life!.....

i hope they get the same respect (in prison an out) shown to them as they showed this poor, helpless, vulnerable guy

I've think you've kind of missed the point of 'do unto others'...

I don't mind honesty - I felt revolted by the cruel abuse and violence this family inflicted on their victim.

What astounds is all those people who are upset by the violence immediately deciding that violence is actually a good thing and that a few good beatings will make it all better.

What is wrong with people believing that violence towards these people is a good thing? They believe it's a good thing because they feel it is a just punishment at the very least. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

These people held someone against their will, and now the police are holding the criminals against their will in prison. Going by your logic it would be wrong to be happy about them going to prison.

Edited by Epic Fail

That's a good point taxman, we've all experienced that feeling of wanting to harm people who harm us or our loved ones, but it's a human shortcoming and we should be prepared to be punished for if we act on it.

An eye for an eye . As Eastbank rightly said, people like this are best left to the local Neighborhood watch to sort out.

they feel it is a just punishment at the very least. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

That is one hell of a contradiction you've got there.

---------- Post added 08-01-2014 at 21:33 ----------

they feel it is a just punishment at the very least. Regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

That is one hell of a contradiction you've got there.

How can something be just if it's wrong?