Crime scene at top of Halifax Road - False imprisonment verdict

Is this the house where the Ice cream van people have been accused of holding someone hostage in their garage??

There were police cars / vans parked on the side road all of last week. I had assumed it was speeding checks. The car was outside at 5.45 on my way to work and at the same time in the evening on my way home.

Edited by willman

it was still there saturday night and yesterday when we passed, could there be police officer that lives there maybe?

i live round there and heard this was a hostage aswell dont know whats happening now as cop car is always there, will keep u informed :)

That's really bad, it doesn't give any idea why they picked on him, other than that he was 'highly vulnerable'.

With all the various things over late years similar to this, it makes you wonder how much bad stuff is going on, without any of us ever knowing?

It's hard to comprehend that this type of thing is happening in my local community. :(

Hi

Someone asked about a case that was ongoing so it was closed..

Here's the latest..

David Rooke, 44 is to be imprisoned for six and a half years..

More info here

EDIT- Ooops!! Too late again!!

Biggsy :)

Edited by biggsy

Well done to the person that raised the alarm. As for those that have committed such an evil act - words fail me! What 'ice-cream' people are they?