UKIP - the real Tory party, just 1% behind official Tories

UKIP in the news again:

UKIP MEP defends aid to 'bongo bongo land' comments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23597233

I think its rather amusing than racist or offensive. Good old Yorkshireman, speak as you find!

He could probably have put it slightly better, but I fully agree with his sentiments.

Regards

Doom

I like the way his comments about Pakistan being able to buy jet fighters but accepting Aid form the UK is being ignored by the usual suspects because he used a supposed racist term. But still no one can say why its racist.

I like the way his comments about Pakistan being able to buy jet fighters but accepting Aid form the UK is being ignored by the usual suspects because he used a supposed racist term. But still no one can say why its racist.

There's nothing wrong with him saying it at all,it's all harmless stuff because everyone else knows it's coming from the party of fruitcakes, not to be taken seriously.

There's nothing wrong with him saying it at all,it's all harmless stuff because everyone else knows it's coming from the party of fruitcakes, not to be taken seriously.

you will never beat a party like UKIP by calling them names. You have to address their thinking and policies and show to the world how they are wrong.

So back to the news article, what about Godfrey Bloom's comments on Pakistan's need for international aid while on the other hand spending £millions on F19 fighter jets was wrong in your opinion?

I'm all for getting rid of inappropriate aid, such as in Pakistan:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22017091

Astonishing that we would consider giving nearly £450,000,000 to any country. :loopy:

Many people won't have known about it, it takes UKIP to bring it to public attention, even if as an unintended consequence of outmoded phraseology.

Edited by SevenRivers

Good program regarding UKIP, it addresses the unfair anti benefits, immigrant racist rubbish we normally see. Sorry but UKIP are a set of 'knuckledragging' neanderthals. You can't debate anything with a Kipper. We have a local lad doing a lot of good work for our area, I thought he was a good Bloke but he is to stand as UKIP candidate for the council. He put UKIP anti immigrant racist crap on the net..........end of story. All the good work he has done destroyed at a stroke. UKIP like to dish it out but they can't take it. I bet old Nigel loved the program. ???????

The Cons did not win the last election, they merely ceased power by default using a flawed electoral system. They are hardly likely to win the next election either after years of looking after their own and forcing the poor into homelessness and helplessness. Many deaths of the poor and helpless are on their hands.
Maggie ruled for years on a minority vote.

Looks like the liebore ship is sinking,

"Top Labour figure dumps Ed Miliband for Ukip

Harriet Yeo, former chairman of Labour's National Executive Committee, resigns from party over EU referendum and gives her support to Nigel Farage in blow for Ed Miliband"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11418374/Top-Labour-figure-dumps-Ed-Miliband-for-Ukip.html

Looks like the liebore ship is sinking,

"Top Labour figure dumps Ed Miliband for Ukip

Harriet Yeo, former chairman of Labour's National Executive Committee, resigns from party over EU referendum and gives her support to Nigel Farage in blow for Ed Miliband"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/11418374/Top-Labour-figure-dumps-Ed-Miliband-for-Ukip.html

Never heard of her. Pity they couldn't get rid of Keith Vaz to UKIP, he shouldn't be in Labour anyway with his views; he'd be far more suited to UKIP.

I see UKIP are crying in the papers this morning about the programme on channel 4 last night portraying them as racist. Shame they didn't see fit to mention Channel 5's treatment of the unemployed and overweight people

Never heard of her. Pity they couldn't get rid of Keith Vaz to UKIP, he shouldn't be in Labour anyway with his views; he'd be far more suited to UKIP.

I see UKIP are crying in the papers this morning about the programme on channel 4 last night portraying them as racist. Shame they didn't see fit to mention Channel 5's treatment of the unemployed and overweight people

Seems strange as you seem to be such a strong supporter,

"Why I dumped Miliband's Labour for Ukip: Harriet Yeo

Harriet Yeo, the former chair of Labour’s ruling body",

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/11418931/Top-Labour-official-reveals-why-she-now-supports-Ukip.html

I can't see Keith Vaz as being a UKIPPER! What makes his views more suited to him being in UKIP?

Seems strange as you seem to be such a strong supporter,

"Why I dumped Miliband's Labour for Ukip: Harriet Yeo

Harriet Yeo, the former chair of Labour’s ruling body",

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/11418931/Top-Labour-official-reveals-why-she-now-supports-Ukip.html

The only people I support are those being picked on by bullies or those who band together to support those picked on by bullies