UKIP - the real Tory party, just 1% behind official Tories

Is it? How come that no PM does, then?

There's such a thing as a de facto declaration of war. Blair declared war on Iraq by sending in troops and planes. Same with Afghanistan. Just because a PM doesn't say "I formally declare war and can you sign this please, Liz" doesn't mean that a war isn't going on. You legal people can be very anal. If you don't think the Iraq War was a war what do you think it was?

There's such a thing as a de facto declaration of war.

Maybe so, but that's not de iure (= real, legal).

Blair declared war on Iraq by sending in troops and planes. Same with Afghanistan. Just because a PM doesn't say "I formally declare war and can you sign this please, Liz" doesn't mean that a war isn't going on. You legal people can be very anal. If you don't think the Iraq War was a war what do you think it was?

An invasion?

An invasion?

Jeffrey thinks there's a difference between a military invasion resulting in a war and a war resulting from a military invasion.

From one UKIP member spouting rubbish to another. Here's Dean Perks who from 11.00 explains why he likes some aspects of Sharia Law, particularly the bit about chopping limbs off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNOxM5X53RM

Jeffrey thinks there's a difference between a military invasion resulting in a war and a war resulting from a military invasion.

From one UKIP member spouting rubbish to another. Here's Dean Perks who from 11.00 explains why he likes some aspects of Sharia Law, particularly the bit about chopping limbs off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNOxM5X53RM

Are you the bloke he's on about ex NF now a spouter of rubbish against UKIP?

The economy was growing when Labour left office Osborne quickly turned it into a recession then a double dip recession.

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/cure/what-do-the-experts-sayand

Not that I'm a fan of Osborne, so how come it lead to a worldwide recession?

I doubt even George Osborne is capable of creating that!

Not that I'm a fan of Osborne, so how come it lead to a worldwide recession?

I doubt even George Osborne is capable of creating that!

your getting the cart before the horse. The recession was also not world wide.

there was plenty of warning signs it was going to happen, but Brown sailed the country into it like a fool because he believed his own rhetoric about putting an end to boom and bust.

Blair knew it was coming too and that is why he changed his mind from the "I will serve a full term" to standing down within a few years and putting as much distance between him and Brown as possible.

I do not understand how David Cameron voted himself in power for five years. Is this legal in politics. I am not really up on this sort of thing.

I do not understand how David Cameron voted himself in power for five years. Is this legal in politics. I am not really up on this sort of thing.

A: He didn't. Don't you remember that the last General Election produced a hung Parliament? Hence the Coalition?

Thank you for that I now understand.