UKIP - the real Tory party, just 1% behind official Tories

Coincidentally I don't know anyone in the BNP or EDL either.

Do people really know the political affiliations of all their friends?

And after speculation your point is?

That your defence of the policy was wide of the mark.

Coincidentally I don't know anyone in the BNP or EDL either. Your politics on the other hand are very close to those two far-right organisations given your consistent support for them which has now become support for UKIP too.

What Labour has to do with this is irrelevant. Miliband is a very weak leader but at least he and his party don't support the introduction of charges to NHS patients at the point of delivery, even if they're soldiers who've been attacked after having a couple of drinks. You seem to have lost that argument.

Ukip on health,

POLICY

'What to do about the NHS?' is the most difficult domestic policy issue facing this generation. Failure to tackle it will mean that it continues to be an ever-growing problem for generations to come. UKIP's Health Policy provides a new way forward.

http://www.ukip.org/issues/policy-pages/health

Ukip on health,

POLICY

'What to do about the NHS?' is the most difficult domestic policy issue facing this generation. Failure to tackle it will mean that it continues to be an ever-growing problem for generations to come. UKIP's Health Policy provides a new way forward.

http://www.ukip.org/issues/policy-pages/health

UKIP leader Nigel Farage tweeted a link headed A UKIP health spokesman writes about A&E waiting times to the article I provided a link to which says that UKIP will bring in charges at A&E and GPs. That is a fact. Talking about Ed Miliband doesn't alter reality. Nor does the above link.

I do notice that at the top of that page of UKIP policy is an article by ex-Tory Neil Hamilton, the one who tried to persuade Thatcher to stay on as PM just before she resigned in 1990. From that I assume that when people have to pay at A&E and their GP they will have to hand over cash in a brown paper bag. The consultant will then ask a question in parliament on their behalf to bring back the Poll Tax.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage tweeted a link headed A UKIP health spokesman writes about A&E waiting times to the article I provided a link to which says that UKIP will bring in charges at A&E and GPs. That is a fact. Talking about Ed Miliband doesn't alter reality. Nor does the above link.

I do notice that at the top of that page of UKIP policy is an article by ex-Tory Neil Hamilton, the one who tried to persuade Thatcher to stay on as PM just before she resigned in 1990. From that I assume that when people have to pay at A&E and their GP they will have to hand over cash in a brown paper bag. The consultant will then ask a question in parliament on their behalf to bring back the Poll Tax.

You posted your link to try and make the brown stuff stick to a blanket,

Trying to take the heat off liebore by any chance? what a bent bunch they are turning out to be, illegal wars , ruining the economy, overloading the population, vote rigging, they'll be pinching milk off pensioners doorsteps next.

You posted your link to try and make the brown stuff stick to a blanket,

Trying to take the heat off liebore by any chance? what a bent bunch they are turning out to be, illegal wars , ruining the economy, overloading the population, vote rigging, they'll be pinching milk off pensioners doorsteps next.

Don't know how many times I have to keep saying this, but the illegal war was voted for by the Tories.

The economy was growing when Labour left office Osborne quickly turned it into a recession then a double dip recession.

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/cure/what-do-the-experts-sayand

Edited by MadManMoon

Don't know how many times I have to keep saying this, but the illegal war was voted for by the Tories.

Don't know how many times I've said this but Blair produced a dossier of lies which he put to parliament to get that support. MPs are supposed to be able to trust a prime minister who says that he needs to protect the intelligence sources. So your assertion that anyone supported the illegal war is false. They supported an attack based on a non existent threat that Blair dreamed up to gain their support.

---------- Post added 09-07-2013 at 15:37 ----------

The economy was growing when Labour left office Osborne quickly turned it into a recession then a double dip recession.

http://falseeconomy.org.uk/cure/what-do-the-experts-sayand

There was a 7.3% dip in GDP in the last 3 years of the Labour government. That was the dip and the recession. There was no double dip.

Edited by Anna Glypta

Except that:

a. it wasn't "illegal" (probably meaning "unlawful") as it infracted no laws; and

b. it wasn't a "war" either, as only the Head of State can declare war- and the P.M. is a mere Head of Government.

Don't know how many times I've said this but Blair produced a dossier of lies which he put to parliament to get that support. MPs are supposed to be able to trust a prime minister who says that he needs to protect the intelligence sources. So your assertion that anyone supported the illegal war is false. They supported an attack based on a non existent threat that Blair dreamed up to gain their support.

There was a 7.3% dip in GDP in the last 3 years of the Labour government. That was the dip and the recession. There was no double dip.

you dont really think Blair had enough brains to dream anything up do you? He did as the Americans told him to.

Yes there was a big dip as the World-wide credit crunch kicked in, but they had got the economy moving again with 5 quarters of growth........until the ConDems turned wiped the growth out and we have been flatlining ever since.

Yes there was a big dip as the World-wide credit crunch kicked in, but they had got the economy moving again with 5 quarters of growth........until the ConDems turned wiped the growth out and we have been flatlining ever since.

Ha ha Ill have a pint of that!!

Ha ha Ill have a pint of that!!

You Tories have never been keen on the truth!;)