Password recovery software

This is more exciting than watching Murray play!

Who will win-smary or the pc? :hihi:

the laptop at the moment - I am up and down like a yo yo going from here to the laptop - its time for a large sherry - watch this space.

the laptop at the moment - I am up and down like a yo yo going from here to the laptop - its time for a large sherry - watch this space.

If you have done everything correctly there is no way it can't work

Have you tried booting the CD on the PC

Explain to me exactly how you made the disk?

Edited by Paul Blade

I downloaded the program and saved it on my desktop - extracted the files then used Nero to make a data cd. Unfortunately the program seems bigger then the cd so I didnt copy the text files over.

Download img burn from HERE free.

Use original iso file, Not extracted files and burn to disk using "Write image file to disc" on img burn.

Edit: you might have to extract to get the proper iso file.

Edited by Dardandec
Added info

what do you mean use the original iso file - do you mean the zip file

I downloaded the program and saved it on my desktop - extracted the files then used Nero to make a data cd. Unfortunately the program seems bigger then the cd so I didnt copy the text files over.

Bingo

I knew we would get there in the end

I don't use nero for a while

I use this it is a good prog and small

Download it and install it

Download this the link is halfway down the page

Unzip it to desktop

There will be a file called 'Hiren's.BootCD.15.2' (It may say it's a zip file) right click mouse on it and then 'open with' chose IMGBurn

IT IS a ZIP FILE INSIDE THE ORIGINAL ZIP FILE YOU DOWNLOADED

Insert blank cd then click on burn and accept anything it asks

That 1 iso is all that should be on CD

what do you mean use the original iso file - do you mean the zip file

Yeah if its zipped, unzip it then use that on img burn, the full iso file will give the full "program image" to be burned to disc, which hopefully will work.

Try following the video in my 3rd link from 2 mins it shows you step by step using Burncdcc which is in the zip file you downloaded it is idiot proof a baby could do it

thanks for that Paul - I am sure its easy and I am sure I will do it - I don't like to give in. Hopefully the download will finish before I go to bed!!!!

thanks for that Paul - I am sure its easy and I am sure I will do it - I don't like to give in. Hopefully the download will finish before I go to bed!!!!

If you double click on Burncdcc icom it will open straight up (no install) click on browse at side of File Image

It should just say "Hiren's.BootCD.15.2" click on it insert empty disk and click on start

simple

The reason it wasn't working before was you were making a data disk with everything not the boot disk

as usual it didn't quite open like you said but I am following the instructions will be back tomorrow, thanks for your patience.