Where to hire a hire trolley for moving house?

I'm moving house at the end of the month and need to hire a trolley like this to help with the job! HSS hire them out for £20 a day but I was wondering if there are any local businesses that do the same for less?.. They're only £25 to buy so seems silly to hire one at that price.

I'm moving house at the end of the month and need to hire a trolley like this to help with the job! HSS hire them out for £20 a day but I was wondering if there are any local businesses that do the same for less?.. They're only £25 to buy so seems silly to hire one at that price.

Sack barrow is what they are called:) Are you on good terms with your local shopkeepers,every chance they will have one.

You can't move a house on a trolley.You'll need something much bigger.

The sack barrow you will buy for £25 will be nowhere near as strong as the one you can hire.And you'll need a strong one for moving forniture etc.

I hired quite a large one for about 40 minutes last night. It was a quid.

I'm sure I hired one from HSS for £12...

It did the job!

Buy one! I bought a stairclimber sack barrow. Really useful, I use it often.

Thanks for (some)helpful replies. Thank also for letting me know it's called a sack barrow!

I don't need a stair climber one, I live in a flat. I won't need it again, I'm leaving the country! and to the person who said they hired one for a quid - where from?!

For £29 you can use mine and i'll help you for 1 hour :)

for £30 you can also use mine and i will also help you for 1 hour,and also make the tea.