Abu Qatada to get the bum's rush this weekend?

Wait 1 minuet, it cost us millions thanks to the EU who rejected the case for every little thing which they were not happy with, which then resulted in colleagues in Croydon having to re do the WHOLE case. That in turn made us have to pay to keep him and his family here in a house. How hard is that to work out ?

I don't agree with with it but it's the nature of the job you're in.

Sorry but that is a typical cop out, people made a lot of money out of this guy, it should have been stopped long ago.

It is said that Abu Qatada is set to leave the UK forever this weekend. We have had many false dawns but our Champagne is on ice.

We will still be looking after his wife and kids though, I wonder how much notice she is required to give her employer for holiday leave when she wants to go and visit him

We will still be looking after his wife and kids though, I wonder how much notice she is required to give her employer for holiday leave when she wants to go and visit him

Apparently she plans to fly out with her brood very soon, hopefully on a one way ticket.

Sorry but that is a typical cop out, people made a lot of money out of this guy, it should have been stopped long ago.

A cop out ? It's also the truth, i was told by a collegue who worked on the case since 2005.

If you don't like the truth then fine, you can't argue with facts.

A cop out ? It's also the truth, i was told by a collegue who worked on the case since 2005.

If you don't like the truth then fine, you can't argue with facts.

The facts are that it cost way too much to get rid of him, the only people who defend that must have ulterior motives.

I wonder how much time was wasted by civil servants at a cost of god knows what, if the process to get rid of him cost £1.7 million then people have every right to question the system and expect major changes to take place.

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 16:00 ----------

So your colleague worked on the case for 8yrs, I don't suppose that he worked on his own, yet more tax payers money wasted.:loopy:

On this forum I can't remember one poster arguing that Qatada should stay, nobody was defending him personally; what people were saying was that if he is going to go it should be after a due legal process.
It's only sensible to insist on due legal process when that due legal process is sensible! It clearly isn't sensible, and serves only to make loadsamoney for the legal profession. The law is an ass (arse, surely?) sometimes, and doesn't deserve the deference you show it.

It's only sensible to insist on due legal process when that due legal process is sensible! It clearly isn't sensible, and serves only to make loadsamoney for the legal profession. The law is an ass (arse, surely?) sometimes, and doesn't deserve the deference you show it.

Couldn't have put it better.

Nailed it. :)

Remind me again:

How much did the Israelis spend 'exporting' Mordecai Vanunu?

Britain did it the right way and not illegally like Israel, if it wasn't for mr vanunu the world would not have known about Israels weapons of mass destruction.

The facts are that it cost way too much to get rid of him, the only people who defend that must have ulterior motives.

I wonder how much time was wasted by civil servants at a cost of god knows what, if the process to get rid of him cost £1.7 million then people have every right to question the system and expect major changes to take place.

---------- Post added 11-07-2013 at 16:00 ----------

So your colleague worked on the case for 8yrs, I don't suppose that he worked on his own, yet more tax payers money wasted.:loopy:

No he didn't work on it alone. You would be moaning if he was still here using tax payers money, yet we had a team of people working around the clock using tax payers money working hard to get this outcome. What do you want apart from an argument because it seems whatever they did you're not happy with ?

How else do we put together a case to get rid of him, do people who work on the case work for free ?

Maybe you should have donated some of you're savings towards his deportation if you didn't want tax money spent !

You're not worth a response after this.

No he didn't work on it alone. You would be moaning if he was still here using tax payers money, yet we had a team of people working around the clock using tax payers money working hard to get this outcome. What do you want apart from an argument because it seems whatever they did you're not happy with ?

How else do we put together a case to get rid of him, do people who work on the case work for free ?

Maybe you should have donated some of you're savings towards his deportation if you didn't want tax money spent !

You're not worth a response after this.

Because you haven't got a response other than saying something for the sake of it.

How much will those of your ilk give to drummer Lee Rigsby's widow? Nothing like the £1.7 million that people like you are prepared to spend on Abu Qatada who sings from the same song sheet as those who slaughtered the serving British soldier.

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 12:11 ----------

Britain did it the right way and not illegally like Israel, if it wasn't for mr vanunu the world would not have known about Israels weapons of mass destruction.

You would say that wouldn't you. We have to be squeaky clean whilst you accept the Muslim radicals terrorists being allowed into this country preaching hatred against us.

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 12:23 ----------

It's only sensible to insist on due legal process when that due legal process is sensible!

The legal process was shown to be flawed, only those who support the law on this issue as it now stands have a strange view about right and wrong or those who stand to gain from it.

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 16:22 ----------

The Israelis also go it right with Adolf Eichmann, no mamby pambying with the South American government who'd given Eichmann sanctuary for umpteen years.

---------- Post added 12-07-2013 at 16:28 ----------

Remind me again:

How much did the Israelis spend 'exporting' Mordecai Vanunu?

You've given me an idea, next time some waste of space like Abu Qatada or Abu Hamza arrives here we ought to use the Israelis to get rid of them.

I can just imagine the human rights bozos wetting their knickers saying "it's illegal" and crying "bring them back or my colleagues will lose their nice cushy jobs":hihi::rolleyes::o:D

Edited by Peer Gynt

Yesterday paper said Abu Qatada happy to be back in his own country, so

good shut to bad rubbish.

But i think most of the fault was with the greedy lawyers hold him back,

i wouldn't be suprise judgers having their hands in aswell.