Abu Qatada to get the bum's rush this weekend?

No he didn't work on it alone. You would be moaning if he was still here using tax payers money, yet we had a team of people working around the clock using tax payers money working hard to get this outcome. What do you want apart from an argument because it seems whatever they did you're not happy with ?

How else do we put together a case to get rid of him, do people who work on the case work for free ?

Maybe you should have donated some of you're savings towards his deportation if you didn't want tax money spent !

You're not worth a response after this.

Or we could just do what seems to be the plan from the government and no recourse to public funds these beardy barstools.

They plan to fly out shortly, I wonder who'll pay the air fare which will no doubt be first class.:rolleyes:

Really I didn't know that, hopefully its one way....

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 22:11 ----------

round up all the poppy burners..find a nice container and ship it to that nice little island off cuba...and take the human rights lawyers with them...

Great minds think alike!

---------- Post added 13-07-2013 at 22:16 ----------

Britain did it the right way and not illegally like Israel, if it wasn't for mr vanunu the world would not have known about Israels weapons of mass destruction.

You mean the 20 nuke warheads, they've had them for years, what planet have you been on, this is the ONLY reason why the previous dictator of Iran never had the guts to nuke Israel

What the Israeli's did to get Adolf Eichmann back to face charges was pure class and fantastically pulled off

Edited by Norseman

Originally Posted by mafya View Post

Britain did it the right way and not illegally like Israel, if it wasn't for mr vanunu the world would not have known about Israels weapons of mass destruction.

You mean the 20 nuke warheads, they've had them for years, what planet have you been on, this is the ONLY reason why the previous dictator of Iran never had the guts to nuke Israel

What the Israeli's did to get Adolf Eichmann back to face charges was pure class and fantastically pulled off

Worrying isn't it that some people are insisting on supporting people who show utter disdain for other peoples rights, on todays news yet more Muslim on Muslim atrocities in Iraq, no doubt the EDL/BNP will be blamed on the recent Mosque bombing in the UK when all likelihood suggests it could and may well be carried out by Muslims of another branch of Islam.

no doubt the EDL/BNP will be blamed on the recent Mosque bombing in the UK when all likelihood suggests it could and may well be carried out by Muslims of another branch of Islam.

Utter rubbish. It's far more likely to be an act carried out by far right moron extremists.

Really? Why do the various countries in the world bother with intelligence agencies if it's people like Mordechai Vanunu who are the only ones who know what's actually going on then?:hihi:

Are you seriously suggesting that nobody noticd that Israel had built a re-processing plant in the late 1950's?

When Israel signed the Eshkol-Comer memorandum of understanding with the United States on the 10th March 1965, nobody paid any attention to that?

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 11:04 ----------

Really? - Give us a few hard figures, please.

Out of the last (say, 50) attacks on mosques worldwide:

How many have been attacks by Sunnis blowing up Shi'te mosques?

How many have been attacks by Shi'tes blowing up Sunni Mosques?

How many have been attacks by non-islamic moron extremists?

Edited by Rupert_Baehr

You might be amazed at some of the things I've blown up ... each to his Beruf, I suppose. :hihi:

You might be amazed at some of the things I've blown up ... each to his Beruf, I suppose. :hihi:

bed?

girlfriend? errrrrrrrm i mean, *gets coat*

Originally Posted by Peer Gynt View Post

no doubt the EDL/BNP will be blamed on the recent Mosque bombing in the UK when all likelihood suggests it could and may well be carried out by Muslims of another branch of Islam.

Utter rubbish. It's far more likely to be an act carried out by far right moron extremists.:roll:
:

So please do inform us as to how many reports of actual bombings, along with the deaths that ensued, have taken place today, that were carried out by Muslims on Muslims.

Now perhaps you'd like to tell us how many bombings have taken place today that can be proven to have been carried out by members of BNP or EDL and how many Muslims were killed?

Waits for another superior tinted reply.:o

---------- Post added 14-07-2013 at 23:38 ----------

Moslems also blow up Sikh Temples and Synagogues.

Don't forget trains, busses, Planes/twin towers, Madrid station, Bali nightclub, bombs in shoes. And let's not forget shooting school girls.

Or should we be saying it's really the BNP/EDL

Sadly they are staying here at our expense! Because no-one has the guts to stand up to these people in this country without some lawyer shouting 'human rights'....

---------- Post added 09-07-2013 at 20:05 ----------

Actually this is called 'Freedom of speech' something we have to a certain degree in the UK. If you wish to abide by the laws of Islam then maybe you should try living in Saudi Arabia for a start before moving onto more hardcore Taliban land..... let us all know how you get on...if you're still alive and find out you don't have any views send us a postcard ok?

Where did I say I wish to abide by the laws of Islam?

I'm not saying that all Muslims are bombers! But are most bombers Muslim?