.. why write .. ?

Hi everyone,

May I ask why do people write

Because we have to.

Hi everyone,

May I ask why do people write

I never have to write, when i do have to fill in a form its often stated on the form block capitals only.The other day i tried writing and found it quite a challenge to start with ,seems to be becoming a lost art.

It used to be mostly anger and hatred. Ever since I started feeling more at ease with the world, I have largely lost the urge to write.

If you can write, especially fiction then get some books out there on kindle. There really is no need to wait around for months or years trying to get a publisher. It's all about digital these days. And fiction is where all the big money is.

Thanks everyone for taking part,

Why I write?

It depends

I used to write a lot and enjoy it greatly but more recently many thoughts came to my mind that made me question what I do ..

It started by the very basic question: why I write .. if it doesn’t have a purpose that I am aware of then maybe I ought to stop

( to be continued ..)

Edited by Ela James

"I write, so others can enjoy."

Can’t remember who said it.

the other thing that I care about when I plan to write: who is meant to read it ( the audience/ the receiver ), what do I know about the reader and how can I design the message to achieve its goal?