Unite found guilty of entryism in Falkirk West

That's not wildly different from the whole population, is it?

Indeed it's not and leads one to question why the leaders of the union take money off the members and give the whole lot to just one party.

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 17:35 ----------

Yes, I hope so too.

However, there aren't any deposits for Local Authority election candidates.

And I might not be selected for the 2015 General Election.

Thank you for the encouragement, anyway.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Indeed it's not and leads one to question why the leaders of the union take money off the members and give the whole lot to just one party

I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that they're only affiliated to one party.

---------- Post added 25-07-2013 at 23:46 ----------

However, there aren't any deposits for Local Authority election candidates.

Just as well then.

I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that they're only affiliated to one party..

Naturally, though it's odd that that party only just noticed that forcing union members to pay for it even when they support other parties is a bit, well, anti-democratic.

I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that they're only affiliated to one party.

But wasn't that the decision of one man who clearly doesn't reflect the views of his membership?

Naturally, though it's odd that that party only just noticed that forcing union members to pay for it even when they support other parties is a bit, well, anti-democratic.

Unions don't force members to pay a Labour Party affiliation fee. Members can opt out. Funny how you criticise unions for this false lack of democracy and yet you don't mind a violent, illegal immigrant thug like Tommy Robinson.

---------- Post added 26-07-2013 at 08:53 ----------

But wasn't that the decision of one man who clearly doesn't reflect the views of his membership?

One man? Who is this one man? Name names. Unions have conferences, branches, committees, etc. There are different levels of membership and members don't have to pay the Labour Party affiliation fee. I'm not a union member by the way as I won't pay them anything given the way they propped Blair up.

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/2013/06/26/unite-found-guilty-of-entryism-in-falkirk-west-but-who-within-labour-was-complicit/

Unite found guilty of entryism in Falkirk West, but who within Labour was complicit?

by Atul Hatwal

Yesterday evening, as politicians and the media prepared for today’s debate on the spending review, Labour’s press office found the ideal time to bury some bad news.

The result of the NEC inquiry into the Falkirk West parliamentary selection was finally announced.

The party has decided that the surge in Unite members joining the local party was sufficiently suspicious to warrant action.

Falkirk West CLP has been placed in “special measures” and members who joined the party after March 12th last year (the date Eric Joyce MP announced he would be stepping down) will now not be eligible to participate in the parliamentary candidate selection, which rules out the new Unite caucus.

Effectively, the party has found Unite guilty of entryism.

It’s a major decision to accuse Labour’s biggest donor of packing a constituency with ringers and trying to subvert a parliamentary selection, but one that was inescapable given the facts.

Uncut understands that in the last three months of 2012, the membership of Falkirk West CLP increased by over half – from 200 members, it grew by 130 to 330.

These weren’t members attracted by the magic of Arnie Graf’s community organising, or an inspirational Ed Miliband speech.

They were shipped in, en masse, by Unite.

Oh dear oh dear. This looks like ballot stuffing at its crudest.

Oh dear oh dear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-23993368

Edited by Stan Tamudo

Labour's feeble attempt at appeasement of the unions after Miliband's treachery.

Correctamundo Jim, the Labour Party needs to get it's act together.

Nothing new here............. we all know the Unions pull the strings in the Labour party and the Labour leader ( whoever it may be) is just the mouthpiece of the unions who have their hand up his back making his mouth move.

Nothing new here............. we all know the Unions pull the strings in the Labour party and the Labour leader ( whoever it may be) is just the mouthpiece of the unions who have their hand up his back making his mouth move.

So if the unons pull the strings of the Labour Party, why do their members get very little from a Labour government? I think the Daily Mail has more influence on the Labour Party than the T.U.s

Bit rich coming from you Desmundo. You like the Tories because they rely on lies, distortion and division.