Unite found guilty of entryism in Falkirk West

So most of us workers object to corrupt union gits claiming they speak for the "working man" when actually they don't.

Maybe they speak for some of the working men (or women:wink:, there goes that issue again. You should try to get some help with that.)

What do you think about the reams of corruption that have been exposed in non union areas of society, recently?

It isn't an issue confined to the unions, or to Labour. No matter how much you'd like to make that simplistic comparison.

Hence, my question in my previous post. So what?

Unite, working for the rights and conditions of working people, god they're terrible aren't they?? tell me, what aristocratic family are you from? :roll:

That would be a family that finds outrage with a minority organisation fixing an election for their chosen guy without consulting the wishes of the majority. What cesspit do you crawl around in?

That would be a family that finds outrage with a minority organisation fixing an election for their chosen guy without consulting the wishes of the majority.

You mean the government then? A person who seized power despite not being voted in, has no mandate to rule and had to bribe another poliitical party to get the chair.

You mean the government then? A person who seized power despite not being voted in, has no mandate to rule and had to bribe another poliitical party to get the chair.

Best, most deluded post ever. You'll be telling me next Gordon brown wasn't trying to form government with literally everyone bar the Tories. If nick clegg had offered him a deal he'd have took his arm off.

So just to be clear it doesn't concern you or outrage you in any way that a trade union has rigged a ballot in Labour's candidate selection process? Or should I say discovered rigging a ballot as this process has clearly been in use for quite some time.

Best, most deluded post ever. You'll be telling me next Gordon brown wasn't trying to form government with literally everyone bar the Tories. If nick clegg had offered him a deal he'd have took his arm off.

I'm rather hoping Labour win the next election but without an outright majority and have to go into coalition with the LibDems just to see the contortions the likes of Mecky have to go through to try and justify it despite having spent years claiming coalitions aren't valid.

If Gordon Brown had managed to get agreement from the lib dems and formed a coalition with them, would your feelings be the same?

Gordon Brown, 2007.

So most of us workers object to corrupt union gits claiming they speak for the "working man" when actually they don't.

Really? Have you asked most people?

---------- Post added 05-07-2013 at 14:12 ----------

If Gordon Brown had managed to get agreement from the lib dems and formed a coalition with them, would your feelings be the same?

Yes it would, why?

Yes it would, why?

Hogwash. :P

Hogwash. :P

If you can't accept stuff then that's you're own lookout

If you can't accept stuff then that's you're own lookout

I see that the Labour Party has now brought in the police to investigate. Who do you want to win this one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-23192888

Labour is to refer a report into allegations of irregularities in the selection of an election candidate in Falkirk to the police.

Party leader Ed Miliband has said an internal inquiry into events shows people were being signed up to Labour without their knowledge.

Two local party members have been suspended and Labour HQ has stepped in to run the selection race.

The Unite union has said the report is a "stitch-up" designed to smear it.

Its general secretary Len McCluskey denies claims that his union, one of Labour's biggest financial backers, tried to rig the contest to select a general election candidate in Falkirk and said on Thursday he had "no trust" in the party after the row.