John Burkill:- BEM! Congratulations

A true hero, massive round of applause John, so deserve more X

Deserves far more.

top class man,cant do enough to help folk,asked him to open the lowedges festival this year

on sun aug 11th at greenhill park,he rang me and said he would be so pleased to do the task,so hes on stage at 12noon and we will give him a cheque for his cause and I hope the many people from this forum will shake his hand and help his cause at our event because

hes a true gentleman thanks john

top class man,cant do enough to help folk,asked him to open the lowedges festival this year

on sun aug 11th at greenhill park,he rang me and said he would be so pleased to do the task,so hes on stage at 12noon and we will give him a cheque for his cause and I hope the many people from this forum will shake his hand and help his cause at our event because

hes a true gentleman thanks john

How lovely! :D

Thank you to everyone on behalf of john ... My grandad

Not this is what the honours system is really about.

An ordinary man, who gives up so much of his time and puts in so much effort to raise money (and awareness) for a really good cause has been rewarded. Like so many Sheffield people I've put my change into his bucket when I've seen him out and about, and he is always so pleasant.

Many congratulations to him.

Congratulations John Well Deserved Top Man

Bring it on, I'll sign for the person, who above all the other lovely and amazing Sheffield people who I know who are helping Lille in her wish to walk, stands out like a an olympic beacon to show what Sheffield folk are really like:love::love::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations to John Burkhill the man with the pram,

He's been awarded the British Empire Medal !

Lovely recognition for a lovely, dedicated chap!

The man is a true inspiration. Maybe if these youngsters who say there is no work would get off their butts and follow his example they may get noticed by a worthy employer?;)

Absolutely legend. Well done John!