Channel 4 fuelling the flames??

I can't see why people on here are getting their knickers in a twist.

It's only the usual suspect though, and generally it's best to ignore them as the paranoids they are.

The way they behave you'd think that Islam is an infectious disease and just being in the same room as someone speaking Arabic is enough to cause a sudden and violent death.

It's only the usual suspect though, and generally it's best to ignore them as the paranoids they are.

The way they behave you'd think that Islam is an infectious disease and just being in the same room as someone speaking Arabic is enough to cause a sudden and violent death.

don't give em more ideas, they're paranoid enough as it is

I'l put it in the same group as Songs of Praise, and not watch it.

don't give em more ideas, they're paranoid enough as it is

If they listen to the call to prayer they may find that they get drawn towards the religion and who know s one or two may even decide to convert to Islam! :hihi:

Edited by mafya

I wonder if C4 have actually considered the variation in prayer times across the UK?

Are channel 4 trying to stir up racial tensions in this country?? Seems so by the plan to screen a muslim call to prayer every day during Ramadan !!! Totally mad and suspect :gag::suspect:

Totally agree and nor will I watch but that's not the

Point this is just another way of the left

Pandering to the minorities which incidentally are getting to be less of a minority !

Really? *facepalms* are you really so badly off that you are incapable of finding the "off" button or the "channel change" button?

Out of interest, what do you do, normally, when a programme comes on that you are not interested in watching? and why is it impossible for you to do whatever it is you normally do when a channel is broadcasting a programme you aren't interested in? Have our Muslamic ray guns paralysed you, perhaps, and rendered you incapable of choosing an alternative?

Is it more that you feel this desire to have a go at the Muslims, for the sake of it?

At the moment, on the BBC, it's been wall-to-wall tennis. Last month it was wall to wall coverage of the French tennis, This fortnight, it's the Wimbledon competitions.

I don't care for Tennis. I'd far rather watch gymnastics. However, as it's tennis that is currently on the box, I don't sit there, with the tennis on, and grumble that it's the tennis... I press the button on my remote or on the TV, and put something different on.

It's the same when EastEnders comes on. I totally can't abide EE. Rather than leave that programme playing; I do something absolutely radical and outrageous. I select another channel. It's not exactly brain surgery.

More relevant to the point, I understand from what I have been told (I haven't had the chance to look at the listings in the Radio Times) that the only time the call to prayer is being broadcast is for Fajr (dawn) prayer, about 2am. For the sake of a couple of minutes (More or less about the length of the weather forecast, which is negligible in any reasonable person's book) the adzaan is broadcast. it's not in the street, and it's not at 300 decibels, it's on the TV, so you can choose to avoid it, in any number of ways...

OMG!

Prayer call at 3am! On Channel 4!

In protest I will switch my TV off and go bed instead!!

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 16:35 ----------

Damn, it also means the whole programme schedule will be interrupted...

I mean look all the exciting stuff that we all normally stay up to watch...

02:35 BEACH VOLLEYBALL

FIVB Beach Volleyball returns for the 2013 season. In this edition, the sport's best men's and women's teams compete in China, at the Open in Fuzhou and the Grand Slam in Shanghai.

03:30 VW RACING CUP

The fast-flowing Snetterton Circuit in Norfolk hosts the latest round of the APR Volkswagen Racing Cup, where Golfs, Beetles and Sciroccos battle over three races.

[R] [HD] 4oD

women's beach volley ball, I forgot about that :D

This is a disgrace the muslim takeover is beginning and the government and media are helping them

Channel 4 has lost the plot. This is sickening. Petition to ban sharia law in the UK, enough is enough, stop Islam. If it gets to 100,000 it goes to Parliament.

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/48352 (copy to google)

Over 14,000 signatures

Don't fret little one, they're not planning to take The Fimbles or Teletubbies off air.

So looking at the schedule on the first day of ramadan they're pulling this stunt in the break before beach volleyball. 2nd day it's in some film I've never heard of. 3rd day, and this is great, it's followed by a food programme! Perhaps in week 2 they'll have it followed by the male voice choice of the EDL singing "you're not eating, you're not eating, you're not eating any more." Oh and day 4 it's followed by a sitcom in which two straight people pretend to be gay.

Not only has it allowed the usual islamist divs to have a gloat about how this is the future so get used to it if the scheduling for the rest of the month is anything like week one C4's description of the stunt as "prococative" will turn out to be true, but not how they were thinking. Nothings going to get the fatwas flowing like "And that was a adan for all you muslims out there, and now back to Lesbian Strip Poker from Las Vegas sponsored by Danepak, the bacon you can trust."

So looking at the schedule on the first day of ramadan they're pulling this stunt in the break before beach volleyball. 2nd day it's in some film I've never heard of. 3rd day, and this is great, it's followed by a food programme! Perhaps in week 2 they'll have it followed by the male voice choice of the EDL singing "you're not eating, you're not eating, you're not eating any more." Oh and day 4 it's followed by a sitcom in which two straight people pretend to be gay.

Not only has it allowed the usual islamist divs to have a gloat about how this is the future so get used to it if the scheduling for the rest of the month is anything like week one C4's description of the stunt as "prococative" will turn out to be true, but not how they were thinking. Nothings going to get the fatwas flowing like "And that was a adan for all you muslims out there, and now back to Lesbian Strip Poker from Las Vegas sponsored by Danepak, the bacon you can trust."

Quality :hihi:

Ps I'll vote for televised calls to prayer if they're interspersed with Lesbian Strip Poker!