Channel 4 fuelling the flames??

It could be that it is already happening. There are areas in London where a charity walk was stopped and those doing it arrested.
No, the walk wasn't stopped. People were stopped because they failed to follow the prescribed route.

Whatever the politics of the whole thing is people should be allowed to walk where they like, this is not the case in some Muslim areas, as Robinson's arrest shows.

Presumably they were stopped because they were seeking to inflame a situation, just as the people who try to wind folks up at homecoming parades.

Sharia is already here. It may not affect you but it is affecting thousands of women who don't get fair treatment.

Sharia's been here for decades and nobody's batted an eyelid, Beth Din courts have been here for centuries, yet no one seems to be offended by their existence.

Who told you women don't get fair treatment under sharia tribunal?

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 13:01 ----------

This is a disgrace the muslim takeover is beginning and the government and media are helping them

Channel 4 has lost the plot. This is sickening. Petition to ban sharia law in the UK, enough is enough, stop Islam. If it gets to 100,000 it goes to Parliament.

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/48352 (copy to google)

Over 14,000 signatures

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hook, line & sinker

Edited by boyfriday

And all the while, C4 have got what they hoped to achieve, a load of silly reactions to further publicise their stunt :D

lmao, paranoid much, its made me laugh so much, it being classed as an outrage loooool

the end of the world, the end of western culture, the end of this country

nope, just some more crap on telly I won't be watching, and I presume the vast majority of other none Muslims too, then c4 will find a new shock tactic

How long have you?

I did 8 years. Now tell me again, how long have you worked for C4?

..man & boy? :hihi:

There's a conspiracy theory that the powers that be are behind all of these type of things. The theory is that the government is well aware of the tinder box some areas are now.. and they want to push it over the edge so they can deal with Islamists without appearing racist... Not my theory but one doing the rounds.....

Ha ha I love it when things like this get the Islam haters backs up and gets them frothing at the mouth full of outrage!!!

If you don't like it don't watch it, that's what I do if something I don't like is on the tv.

as for the people saying it will cause outrage well all I can say is tough. :hihi:

---------- Post added 02-07-2013 at 13:38 ----------

id like to see the uaf point of view on this i find this utter disgrace publicity stunt or not do we live in england or karachi ? this will cause trouble[/QUOTE]

My Bold=

Trouble for who?

keep it civil please

There's a conspiracy theory that the powers that be are behind all of these type of things. The theory is that the government is well aware of the tinder box some areas are now.. and they want to push it over the edge so they can deal with Islamists without appearing racist... Not my theory but one doing the rounds.....

I think you're average Muslim wants Islamists dealt with more than we do since they do more harm to them than they do the rest of us!

You worked for channel 4 for 8 years, really? what did you do then?

I can't see why people on here are getting their knickers in a twist.

If this Forum is a representative sample of the population I bet that if the BBC decided to include hyms from faiths other than Christian, most people on here would be frothing at the mouth, even though they're not religious. :rolleyes: