Channel 4 fuelling the flames??

Are channel 4 trying to stir up racial tensions in this country?? Seems so by the plan to screen a muslim call to prayer every day during Ramadan !!! Totally mad and suspect :gag::suspect:

But totally within the principle of free market forces that Adam Smith espoused. You should be supporting commercial and social libertarianism. People are free to worship who they want and Channel 4 should be free to publicise what they want. Or did you mean Ian Smith rather than Adam Smith?

but totally within the principle of free market forces that adam smith espoused. You should be supporting commercial and social libertarianism. People are free to worship who they want and channel 4 should be free to publicise what they want. Or did you mean ian smith rather than adam smith?

b-a-c-k o-f t-h-e n-e-t

But honestly AdamSmith do you really feel that the UK is being 'Islamified'? I can't say my life has been in anyway affected by Islam negatively. I can't think of a Muslim who's tried to convert me to Islam or insisted that I live a certain way in accordance with how he lives his life..the same can't be said for Jehovah's Witnesses!

As Ive I said before, if there was even a whiff of me having to live under sharia law or Muslims imposing Islamic doctrine on parliament then I'd be the first in jackboots and polishing off my blunderbuss..make no mistake about that.

Yes in some ways I do think we are being islamified to some extent, this is

Not a predominantly muslim country at the

Moment but it's

On its way and the infrastructure is being put in place slowly but surely , huge mosques being built , halal food without choice or knowledge being served at school and supermarkets , many outwardly Christian symbols not allowed for fear of offence , some criminal

Offences pushed under the carpet due to faith of the

Perpetrators ! And many more things in local councils and left wing parties .

Maybe in 10 or so years you may need to polish that blunderbuss!!!!!!

Moment but it's

On its way and the infrastructure is being put in place slowly but surely , huge mosques being built , halal food without choice or knowledge being served at school and supermarkets ,

Huge mosques are being built because there's a demand for them, there's nothing sinister about it, these are people who would have worshipped at home beforehand. I've eaten curries since the 70's and never batted an eyelid that the meat might be halal, however I do believe food should be clearly labelled so people can exercise choice. Incidentally according to the RSPCA over 90% of halal meat sold in the UK is pre-stunned so there's little material difference in the method of slaughter.

many outwardly Christian symbols not allowed for fear of offence ,

Could you give instances where Christian symbols are not allowed for fear of causing offence? I can't think of any.

some criminal

Perpetrators !

Do we have any examples of that please?

And many more things in local councils and left wing parties .

.."and many more things"...things like what, other than an overactive imagination?

Maybe in 10 or so years time the young Muslims of today will grow into adults who've more interest in Western influences than Islamic ones..that's the vision I see now.

Do you think that, to forestall accusations of discrimination that channel 4 will now be doing likewise for ALL religions practiced in the UK..........

that'll surely mean tv shutdown sunset to sunrise on the jewish sabbath for starters.....

:hihi:

I say keep all religion off tv

How is this any different to the BBC broadcasting prayers and hymns every Sunday? Does 2 minutes of Songs of Praise turn accidental viewers into devout Christians?

many outwardly Christian symbols not allowed for fear of offence , some criminal

Perpetrators ! And many more things in local councils and left wing parties

How much of this is actually happening and isn't just poor reporting by the likes of the Mail and idiots being afraid of offending others where no offense exists (e.g. the council "banned" from flying the English flag story the other week) though?

But honestly AdamSmith do you really feel that the UK is being 'Islamified'? I can't say my life has been in anyway affected by Islam negatively. I can't think of a Muslim who's tried to convert me to Islam or insisted that I live a certain way in accordance with how he lives his life..the same can't be said for Jehovah's Witnesses!

As Ive I said before, if there was even a whiff of me having to live under sharia law or Muslims imposing Islamic doctrine on parliament then I'd be the first in jackboots and polishing off my blunderbuss..make no mistake about that.

Moment but it's

On its way and the infrastructure is being put in place slowly but surely , huge mosques being built , halal food without choice or knowledge being served at school and supermarkets , many outwardly Christian symbols not allowed for fear of offence , some criminal

Perpetrators ! And many more things in local councils and left wing parties .

Ah, good old channel 4... this is not the first time they have courted controversy with their PR machine.

outwardly Christian symbols not allowed for fear of offence

I remember the British Airways farce with the check-in agent (i think) who was advised not to wear her cross that she had on a necklace. :rant:

I remember the British Airways farce with the check-in agent (i think) who was advised not to wear her cross that she had on a necklace. :rant:

Did you also read that it had anything to do with Muslims?

It could be that it is already happening. There are areas in London where a charity walk was stopped and those doing it arrested. Whatever the politics of the whole thing is people should be allowed to walk where they like, this is not the case in some Muslim areas, as Robinson's arrest shows.

Sharia is already here. It may not affect you but it is affecting thousands of women who don't get fair treatment.

This is a disgrace the muslim takeover is beginning and the government and media are helping them

Channel 4 has lost the plot. This is sickening. Petition to ban sharia law in the UK, enough is enough, stop Islam. If it gets to 100,000 it goes to Parliament.

epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/48352 (copy to google)

Over 14,000 signatures