Channel 4 fuelling the flames??

Do you find it offensive? If so, why?

No, I don't like muslims as I have said many times on here before. I would not cause them any harm, march against them like the EDL do or anything like that, I just don't like or trust them.

I know/hope your're joking but the feckers who groomed the animals who murdered Lee Rigby are making the same point seriously. Anjem and co for example.

We need to know who's on which team and "jokes" about terrorism really don't help in a clear picture about who is with the islamist enemy and who is not.

Do you seriously think that any Muslims are going to stand in the way of the UK becoming an Islamic country.

Do you seriously think that any Muslims are going to stand in the way of the UK becoming an Islamic country.

Of course. Like there are Muslims in Syria and Turkey and Egypt that don't want Islamic theocracy. This is a battle within Islam too.

Proabably not, every muslim wants the world to islamic, even if they say otherwise. What determines whether people are terrorists or not are the actions they take to achieve that goal.

Yes, a great many would stand in the way.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:25 ----------

No, I don't like muslims as I have said many times on here before. I would not cause them any harm, march against them like the EDL do or anything like that, I just don't like or trust them.

What, all of them? There are millions.

In any case, even so, how does the fact that a call to prayer is going to broadcast impact negatively on you?

It can't can it? I think you're just being rather silly.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:26 ----------

Proabably not, every muslim wants the world to islamic, even if they say otherwise. What determines whether people are terrorists or not are the actions they take to achieve that goal.

Simply not true.

Yes, a great many would stand in the way.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:25 ----------

What, all of them? There are millions.

In any case, even so, how does the fact that a call to prayer is going to broadcast impact negatively on you?

It can't can it? I think you're just being rather silly.

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:26 ----------

Simply not true.

I just said they would say otherwise, did you not see that?

Of course. Like there are Muslims in Syria and Turkey and Egypt that don't want Islamic theocracy. This is a battle within Islam too.

With each side wanting their version of Islam to be the dominant version of Islam, the end game being one version.

Why does it offend you?

No - one's forcing you to watch it.

again you avoided what i actually said:roll::roll: it offends because its another 2 fingers up to this country and the west, showing the gradual creeping influence bit by bit and you didnt address what i said about a similar broadcast in an islamic country!!! not going to happen is it......and no i wont be watching but i will be watching the fanatics chalking up another victory against the non believers!!

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:34 ----------

no, the point is, only people who hate Islam with a passion will be offended, the rest if us will ignore it, the minority may even watch it

I don't like tennis so don't watch it, I don't get offended its on tho

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:04 ----------

and how many stuck Jedi down as their religion on the last census? lol

i assume you mean people like me? well i dont hate Islam with a passion, i dont hate it at all in the right place..... which is not here:mad:

With each side wanting their version of Islam to be the dominant version of Islam

Nope. Incorrect. Turkey isn't a Sunni-Shia battle zone. It's a religious vs. secular fight. Egypt isn't Sunni-Shia. It's people who overthrew one despot and don't want a new one.

every muslim wants the world to islamic, even if they say otherwise.

That's probably the most ignorant thing I've even seen you post, besides being gibberish - how do you get the world "to islamic"?

again you avoided what i actually said:roll::roll: it offends because its another 2 fingers up to this country and the west, showing the gradual creeping influence bit by bit

How can it be 'another 2 fingers up to this country and the west' when it's been conceived by the head of Channel 4, Ralph Lee, who as far as I know is a god fearing British Christian?

No Muslim has asked for this, none will probably bother watching it at 3am in the morning...oh and it probably will never happen because it's a PR stunt..but my god it's got a helluva lot of fragile knickers in a twist.

That's probably the most ignorant thing I've even seen you post, besides being gibberish - how do you get the world "to islamic"?

Can you prove it isn't true? Do you watch TV or read newspapers, which gives evidence that I am right? Do you have to disagree with everything I say just because you have assumptions (political) about me?

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 08:49 ----------

No Muslim has asked for this, none will probably bother watching it at 3am in the morning...oh and it probably will never happen because it's a PR stunt..but my god it's got a helluva lot of fragile knickers in a twist.

Why show it then?