Walking, partner wanted.

Walking partner required, want to get fit and like walks in the country but on your own is no fun at all. used to be as fit as a fiddle but with the desk job its not easy to stay in shape. I work a busy more than full time job so cant do daytime, I am looking for someone to join me in the evenings. Any one interested please pm me. may be we can get a group of us together, I cant do the walking clubs they are all daytime when I am at work.

Some walking clubs have evening walks

National Trust organise short walks from Longshaw every Sunday and Wednesday. Meet at the cafe/visitor centre at 11am. Walks are around 4 miles and take around 2 hours. Sounds ideal for you.

Hi All.

Thanks ever so much for the info, v interesting, the Am ones wouldn't work for me due to work commitments, the Dronfield one looks good. The problem with a larger group is that it can turn in to a slow crawl. I was rather hoping to find someone like minded looking for the same sort of thing where we could go longer and quicker each time.

I think I will give the Dronfield one a go.

Again thanks for taking the time to post the reply's.

Regards.