BNP Friend or FOE

Erm, you have no evidence for this whatsoever.

Just wait for the police releases, The last lot were Somali's - - I've been there. Have you??

i'm going to wax lyrical here. i know a lot of comments are made in good humour in the forum and with tongue in cheek, but you can't forcibly educate the ignorant. for example, i agree with the comment patchy made about devout christians believing jesus was white: ridiculous! he probably looked more like osama bin laden, being as he came from the middle east! but most bnp members have probably never left their town of birth, so have never experienced another culture or way of life #as a foreigner#.

so BNP definately FOE. i believe they are just BULLIES trying to get their way at the expense of more vulnerable individuals.

just say NO to bullies!

:razz:

*Yawns* at yet another one of these threads.

I think that the BNP are potentially dangerous, especially their tactic over the last few years of just not talking about their "nastier" policies to gain votes. They still believe in compulsory repatriation of all non-white people, they just don't talk about it any more.

However, a great thing about democracy (possibly the greatest thing) is that it constantly embarrasses parties like the BNP. They are allowed to run as a political party, campaign and stand in elections, but when it actually comes round to these elections, nobody votes for them! The BNP have never had an MP in parliament. There's something quite heart-warming and reassuring about human nature there. :)

! The BNP have never had an MP in parliament. There's something quite heart-warming and reassuring about human nature there. :)

Not yet anyway,but the time will surely come when this changes,after all its simply down to our first past the post system.

I for one dont think getting BNP people into the house of traitors is the be all and end all of it,grass roots is what its all about.

The BNP have never had an MP in parliament. There's something quite heart-warming and reassuring about human nature there. :)

Although less heart warming and reassuring if you take into consideration the appreciably large number of rogues, bounders, careerist mediocrities and self-serving creeps who have been elected to the mother of parliaments.

Although I know a lot about the BNP - I still finding myself summing them up in ONE word.

Unfortunately, its a word thats starred out by this forum. oh well, lets try it anyway...

W*****S

Although less heart warming and reassuring if you take into consideration the appreciably large number of rogues, bounders, careerist mediocrities and self-serving creeps who have been elected to the mother of parliaments.

That's no way to talk about Leon Brittan.

Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe Foe

Most definately foe, after the removal of all non whites i wonder who will be next.....what other people are percieved to not fit in that society would be better off without, let them pick and choose who should/ shouldnt be here and where will it end............oh yes i think there was an example of where it ends in germany many years ago.

I suggest you read our manifesto before making silly comments.