Any Dungeons & Dragons players?

I'm not sure anyone's really interested. Response has been lackluster at best with people saying they're interested but not really wanting to meet or to communicate.

So if anyone is interested, get in touch. Group starting in September. It can't happen if people don't get in touch. :)

Have replied to Ghozer's message, definitely interested :)

Out of curiosity Did this group ever end up happening?

Out of curiosity Did this group ever end up happening?

Nah I don't think so. :roll:

I ended up joining another D&D game nearer to me anyways

D&D is ace, one of the most gripping and imaginative games ever invented. If you have never played it you need to give it a go. You need a good DM (Dungeon Master) to make the game really flow well though. Get a good DM and you'll have days of fun. Really if you have never tried and you have thought about giving it a go then try it at least once, you won't believe how much enjoyment you can get out of game that just pretty much taes place in your own imagination. For the uninitiated there's no playing pieces, no board, you get a sheet of paper with your character stats on and some dice and that's it. your own imagination and hopefully the DM does the rest. Awesome fun.

I also looked into setting a multi-use space up for d&d nights, lan parties etc.

Still thinking about it. It would be in city centre near decathlon.

Im open to getting the right people on board to get something going.

Its a shame i have rooms and most of em are regularly available.

Also still looking for someone to work with opening a forum a little further north

I'm running a local and regular Labyrinth Lord game. If anyone is interested in taking part then please PM me.

Hey peeps,

I know this will sound pretty odd but I'd be up for playing some D&D 4e (sacrilege I know). If anyone is interested or playing some other D&D style game I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

It never ended up happening as I had a couple of people reply to me, a couple of messages exchanged, and the result was I was waiting on more people to respond and confirm and it ended up being only 3 people...

However, I am now in the position (well, from 10th May) to host as I have a venue available... (details would have to be worked out, but we could do that when it comes to it)

Well its on small or large 70+group events starting in may/june.

pm me or ghozer and lets get something pinned down.

Ghozers looking into some larger tournament all weekend events for hardened fans and I understand hes got some potential interest.

Can make it a regular if theres enough demand. Location city centre s1.

i'm looking to set up a game in May, at the new venue, and then something regular..

I would have to ask for a small donation towards the building costs, but whatever you can spear is fine..

It's a new venue, and we're looking at getting it known and used.

If you're interested, and have a set (personally would prefer pre 3.5, but any will do) then please reply, or drop me a message! :)