Motorpoint Arena Queuing

Just wondering if anyone's ever queued early for tickets at the Motorpoint Arena. Going on friday for Arctic Monkey tickets and I know it will be busy, but can anyone tell me who's queued early how long it will take to get tickets when they come on sale? Thinking of going around 6:00am?

Cheers.

Would imagine 6am might be too late, just depends on how many stay at home and order on internet.

Just wondering if anyone's ever queued early for tickets at the Motorpoint Arena. Going on friday for Arctic Monkey tickets and I know it will be busy, but can anyone tell me who's queued early how long it will take to get tickets when they come on sale? Thinking of going around 6:00am?

Cheers.

I used to work at the arena and I've known people camp 2 days before for tickets, there is supposedly a no queuing before midnight policy but it isn't enforced so if you want decent seating tickets I consider queuing from at least midnight, 6am will be too late

'just looked at forthcoming events webpage for this venue and then looked at the same for Manchester Arena, it's really quite embarrassing! The Sheffield Arena site appears to be padded out with ads for bands playing in Holmefirth and even Scarborough for god's sake!

i went to Michael buble on friday, and he mentioned that people queued upto 22 hours!

'just looked at forthcoming events webpage for this venue and then looked at the same for Manchester Arena, it's really quite embarrassing! The Sheffield Arena site appears to be padded out with ads for bands playing in Holmefirth and even Scarborough for god's sake!

Maybe thats because its closed at the moment for a refurb

Maybe thats because its closed at the moment for a refurb

Nah sorry, Sheffield appear to have events listed from Sept onward, look what Manchester has got booked after the beginning of Sept - Roger Waters, Fleetwood Mac, Peter Gabriel, Billy Joel etc, mind you we did manage to tempt Cbeebies on Ice!

Thanks for the replies, we want standing tickets forgot to mention. It's just were relying on public transport and the earliest train is around 5:30am so we cant go much earlier.

Sheffield Arena has always been a let down for anything good it doesn't attract the top bands that often, we are bypassed most of the time. It gets very annoying constantly having to trail over to Manchester. Its only going to get worse now Leeds have an arena but at least that is nearer.

Hi all just would like bit of advice. Me and my 10 year old want tickets for arctic monkeys. Tickets go on sale at 9am friday morning. Me and my lad want to go and que for them but was just wondering what would be the best time to go??!!

I was thinking about 4am do you think that would be ok??? Thanks:))

Hi all just would like bit of advice. Me and my 10 year old want tickets for arctic monkeys. Tickets go on sale at 9am friday morning. Me and my lad want to go and que for them but was just wondering what would be the best time to go??!!

I was thinking about 4am do you think that would be ok??? Thanks:))

You do know the standing area is usually 14+ don't you? I only say because it's generally the standing area that sells out straight away, you'll find seated tickets (although I'm not sure to what standard) usually available much later into the day.

I'm happy - managed to get two standing tickets this morning on the fanclub's pre-sale. Not cheap mind.

You do know the standing area is usually 14+ don't you? I only say because it's generally the standing area that sells out straight away, you'll find seated tickets (although I'm not sure to what standard) usually available much later into the day.

I'm happy - managed to get two standing tickets this morning on the fanclub's pre-sale. Not cheap mind.

Its 16 plus for the Arctic Monkeys gig.