New building on Bradfield Road, Hillsborough

How bloody disappointing to read this thread! I've been wondering what it's going to be for some time, hoping and praying it'll bring something decent to Hillsborough....but no, more cheap tat! Why can't we have an M&S food?! I personally would shop there every night on way home as I currently have to go to Eccie Rd one.

Iceland?! I personally don't shop there or herons or farm foods or heck foultons!

There making people shop out of Hillsborough as there is nothing decent and it's sad, some of us have food taste and shop in quality supermarkets, does this mean the council think we are all ?! (Don't know what word to choose!)

M&S, sainsburys....what a crying shame they have it so wrong!

! Why can't we have an M&S food?!

Because they've not chosen to open one there.

How bloody disappointing to read this thread! I've been wondering what it's going to be for some time, hoping and praying it'll bring something decent to Hillsborough....but no, more cheap tat! Why can't we have an M&S food?! I personally would shop there every night on way home as I currently have to go to Eccie Rd one.

Iceland?! I personally don't shop there or herons or farm foods or heck foultons!

There making people shop out of Hillsborough as there is nothing decent and it's sad, some of us have food taste and shop in quality supermarkets, does this mean the council think we are all ?! (Don't know what word to choose!)

M&S, sainsburys....what a crying shame they have it so wrong!

Surely it is M&S who decide where they site their shops. As far as I am aware

the Council have never turned down an application from M&S to site a

a shop in Hillsborough.

As far as Sainsburys are concened they have permission to build a store

on the old Fletchers site at the end of Clay Wheels Lane,so you will be able

to take advantage of your "food taste"and shop at a "quality supermarket"

before too long.

Signage up in the window of the larger unit.... Iceland opens on January 28th