Shopper Discount Shopperdisc.co.uk SCAM

Nice one! Glad to hear it!

Give SF a mention on R4!

Really really pleased that I read your thread and remembered that I got my Money back.

Happy holidays!!!

Sam

Thanks mate :)

Nice one! Glad to hear it!

Give SF a mention on R4!

Really really pleased that I read your thread and remembered that I got my Money back.

Happy holidays!!!

Sam

google there name and you'll see them appear with a contact number, seen a lot of people have had there money back off them

Trainline.com tried the same with me, I bought some tickets online, and when I payed with my debit card I was offered an opportunity to get a refund of half the cost of my tickets, I ticked the box thinking I had a great deal, at no time was I informed that I had signed up to a monthly discount scheme at a cost of £10, I only found out when the first £10 went out of my account, I traced the company down via Google, I managed to get a refund in the end, I was more miffed that they had not given me the discount on my original purchase and that I was singed up on the sly.

Do people no longer check their bank statements or read things before accepting?

You hear all the time about people moaning that Amazon Prime took money from their accounts - because all the customer saw was saving ££££ on delivery if they signed up, but forgetting to cancel their prime account within 30 days. Same with the AA.

I almost got shafted with the Amazon Prime thing. Bought something on Amazon, and then you get 30 days of free Amazon Prime (which basically means anything you buy, you get free postage). I was a couple of days late in cancelling the 'prime'. Once I'd cancelled, they sent me an email saying because I hadn't used the service, they would refund the money, which they did. But I suspect, had I bought anything from them during that 30 days it would have been a different story altogether.

My radio 4 feature delayed to next WED 24th July 12 am You and Yours:confused:

I filled in a form and they said they would repay money although have not got it yet!

---------- Post added 16-07-2013 at 18:53 ----------

They have paid my money back!!

I am on Radio 4 You and Yours Th 18th 12 to 1pm talking about this

---------- Post added 28-07-2013 at 14:17 ----------

Now delayed to Th 1 August 12 am Radio 4

My radio 4 feature delayed to next WED 24th July 12 am You and Yours:confused:

Trainline.com tried the same with me, I bought some tickets online, and when I payed with my debit card I was offered an opportunity to get a refund of half the cost of my tickets, I ticked the box thinking I had a great deal, at no time was I informed that I had signed up to a monthly discount scheme at a cost of £10, I only found out when the first £10 went out of my account, I traced the company down via Google, I managed to get a refund in the end, I was more miffed that they had not given me the discount on my original purchase and that I was singed up on the sly.

Computers are no longer for game playing.

No matter what when and wherever you tick a box or agreement is requested get suspicious what the real intentions behind the friendly offers and requests are.

I don't trust any friendly unknown online offer wanting to give you something for nothing while giving them access to my bank credit and PC details.