Touch Rugby anyone?

Whether it's Weds or Thurs depends on the floodlighting situation really - if we can't get them for two nights a week then it has to be Thursdays. We'll know more in the next couple of weeks. It's only for the winter anyway - when the light comes back we'll see what works out best for everyone.

Anyway training at 6pm this Weds and 10am this Sat at All Saints!

I wont be going this wednesday becky im doing my punishment again as im going to watch leicester against northampton although after our woeful display against wasps im not sure why im bothering!

I won't be there tomorrow either - I'm feeling poorly and going to my mums to rest. Have a good night of it though and hope loads turn up.

If anyone is reading this and thinking about going down to give it a try - do! Everyone's really helpful and friendly and it is for people of all ages and abilities.

I don't know Mark to be honest - I can't make it as I have a meeting to go to.

I know the lights can only come on Thursdays, but after Sat there was no definite decision about whether to go ahead this week.

I'll just check FB, but to be honest I think the light may be almost gone even by 6pm!

ETA: Nothing's been posted there about yes or no for Weds - perhaps just turn up if it's not too much of a hassle?

I'll be down at 10am on Sat if nothing else!

well i can do wednesdays and saturdays i cant do thursdays if they sign me on football league.

Afraid the light's not going to be good enough to play tomorrow, it's starting to get dodgy by half 6ish now.

We are hoping we'll have temporary lights for this Thursday for those that can make it. Unfortunately at the moment this will be for one night a week only but there are plans in place for a permanent solution.

I think so - there's really not enough light now to get any session worth it in.

So from now on it'll be Thurs evenings (Forgers from 6- 7:30 and touch from 7 onwards) and Sat mornings dependent on Forgers matches, but usually 10am start?

When the daylight comes back next year we can consider going back to Wednesdays, depending on which is the better for most people.

It's looking unlikely that we'll have any lights tonight but they will be there next week.

If enough people turn up at 6 you can run a short touch session alongside the main training.

OK cheers!

So we'll go ahead for next Thursday with full session from 7...