New Wednesday kit's leaked from EA ??

I like em,just gotta see who the sponsors are now.

Ahh,didnt know that mate.:)

Good on em for not taking the money lending sponsor as well pal :cool:

I work for EA on FIFA and not being funny like but why would we 'leak' the Wednesday kits? We're not THAT massive and anyway as proven today they away kit is totally wrong (well except the colours) so you've been had. Still gets EA some publicity :)

I thought when you put Bartercard it was a typo for Mastercard - never heard of these before!

So are the owls being paid money to have 'Bartercard' on their shirts, or is this just utilising the 'spare capacity' on the front of your shirt in exchange for something 'your business really needs', as taken from their website?

"Instead of wasting excess stock, spare capacity or downtime in your business, join the 55,000 global Bartercard members and trade these for what your business really needs."

I work for EA on FIFA and not being funny like but why would we 'leak' the Wednesday kits? We're not THAT massive and anyway as proven today they away kit is totally wrong (well except the colours) so you've been had. Still gets EA some publicity :)

Why have I been had ? re-read the post again Mr Oskins...

Why have I been had ? re-read the post again Mr Oskins...

Maybe because you believed they were leaked from EA so they must be right, hence you believed them to be correct. If you've ever played FIFA anyone can create kits using the creation center and post on Owlstalk. To be honest that fake away kit is better than the actual one. It looks like Puma just phoned in their design for that.

Maybe because you believed they were leaked from EA so they must be right, hence you believed them to be correct. If you've ever played FIFA anyone can create kits using the creation center and post on Owlstalk. To be honest that fake away kit is better than the actual one. It looks like Puma just phoned in their design for that.

Off topic Bob, but did you see the bloke who is trying to track down the source code for Actua Soccer? He is from Sweden or Norway or something like that..

Edited by Grappler

I like em,just gotta see who the sponsors are now.

I don't like either, but you have to admit they look better without all the stupid advertising all over them, don't they.

I didn't 100% believe it was the kit's as I know there are a lot of imitations this time of the year, anyway for what it's worth I think it's quite nice...