Trouble with emailing

Anyone out there having trouble getting on to hotmail?

Mine stopped working about five days ago,

No problems here, I use my gmail mainly

Hotmail has changed over to microsoft now, and its useless, you'll probs get a message from microsoft telling you that someone else has been using your account so they've locked it and you'll have to recover it. This is a VERY lengthy process where they ask loads of stupid questions just trying to get your personal info I think, I've just ditched the whole account.

Hotmail has changed over to microsoft now

Hotmail (now rebranded) has been owned by Microsoft since 1997.

Well the format they use has changed then.

Hotmail has changed over to microsoft now, and its useless, you'll probs get a message from microsoft telling you that someone else has been using your account so they've locked it and you'll have to recover it. This is a VERY lengthy process where they ask loads of stupid questions just trying to get your personal info I think, I've just ditched the whole account.

Thanks for your reply....I haven't any knowledge on computers really. I have tried to make a new account with Yahoo, but had no luck with that either.

Any ideas ?????