Need some support

http://www.youtube.com/user/MRwaffleszz

I have been reconstructing my channel, iv decided if anyone wants to join they can, iv been ask to join a few gaming 'clans' if thats the right word, and i decided not to because of my own channel but if anyone wants talks on a whole new channel for to be part of a gaming group then feel free to ask... i have no name right now i think that will be decided on the group but its just an idea and just for fun until/if the group is big enough may get into competitive gaming but right now it is just abit of fun and to get to know new people.

PM me if anyone is interested or add my GT MRwaffleszz

P.S i know my video arent the best but its just for fun

Hi there, i'm interested in taking part in something like this and like the idea of joining a clan with some guys from here. I am already on your friends list as K33N A5 MU5TARD, so if you see I'm online just send me a party invite and if I've actually got the game then we can have a few games if you like. Got a microphone and if you look on the leaderboards on Blops 2 you'll know I'm not too shabby at it either :)

Hi there, i'm interested in taking part in something like this and like the idea of joining a clan with some guys from here. I am already on your friends list as K33N A5 MU5TARD, so if you see I'm online just send me a party invite and if I've actually got the game then we can have a few games if you like. Got a microphone and if you look on the leaderboards on Blops 2 you'll know I'm not too shabby at it either :)

Yeah i have you, i will probably be on later and i will give you an invite, i have been able to get 2 more, 1 of them is certain for it and the other may be in not sure, but the age i thought the age would be 16+, also we need a name which for that im also wanting a co-leader or something just incase im not able to be online or get in contact with ect... anyone can join but i will tell you more online of what iv though about ect and i want to hear any ideas from other people. Iv seen your Black Ops score ect and yeah i was top of my friends leaderboard but now thats changed to you aha

Fifa

MW3

Black Ops 1&2

Farcry 3

Left 4 Dead 2

Minecraft PC&Xbox

F1

Skyrim

Zombies

there mostly what i usually would play, online ect