Whose portrait would you have on bank notes?

I don't care and all this moaning about it just makes these people seem like idiots.

Thanks for all your ideas! I think I would choose Wallace and gromit :cool:

Does that include screaming obcenities at a female flight attendants, stealing cars, and robbing pizza delivery men and using drugs?

I was once in a sticky situation in Wrexham in 2006, and the guy stopped and offered me use of his mobile phone.

The guy is a legend, and we shared a large Americano he had just bought from Costa whilst waiting for assistance to arrive.

What a gentleman.

Margaret Thatcher on all of them. Churchills head on a two bob bit

It's not going to happen Harley. Would like Churchill on a note, he kept us together in our time of need, when are you comimg home?

It was said by someone wittier than me that Margaret Thatcher should be on the £1 coin only as it's thick, brassy, and thinks it's a sovereign :hihi:

It's not going to happen Harley. Would like Churchill on a note, he kept us together in our time of need, when are you comimg home?

In serious vein I would not put Thatcher on a note beacuse she's too recent but how about as well as Churchill, William Shakespeare, Lord Tennyson, Charles Dickens and Lord Nelson?

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 21:39 ----------

JRR Tolkien

Betrand Russell

Thomas Paine

After Paul and Ringo have died, The Beatles.

Careful there about Thomas Paine. Wrote a great work called Common Sense but a damned traitah in his time.

I was once in a sticky situation in Wrexham in 2006, and the guy stopped and offered me use of his mobile phone.

The guy is a legend, and we shared a large Americano he had just bought from Costa whilst waiting for assistance to arrive.

What a gentleman.

You have a very different idea of a "Gentleman" than I do then.