Kickboxing and fitness private sessions

Hi everyone this is a message to anyone wanting private kickboxing lessons.My name is Anthony stuchbury and Iv been trained under farhad Ali afk, if it's fitness you want to compete or just learn a new skill.kickboxing is an amazing sport and discipline. I started 7 years ago and have competed in many competitions, I'm currently northern area and English champion , I have trained fighters and helped develop beginners in to good fighers and also people who just want to lose weight and get fit, i you like more information mail me or call or text on 07557764742 £20 an hour or 2 people for £30 an hour competitive price can book in block hours and save money, Knox boxing gym is were I teach

Hi everyone this is a message to anyone wanting private kickboxing lessons.My name is Anthony stuchbury and Iv been trained under farhad Ali afk, if it's fitness you want to compete or just learn a new skill.kickboxing is an amazing sport and discipline. I started 7 years ago and have competed in many competitions, I'm currently northern area and English champion , I have trained fighters and helped develop beginners in to good fighers and also people who just want to lose weight and get fit, i you like more information mail me or call or text on 07557764742 £20 an hour or 2 people for £30 an hour competitive price can book in block hours and save money, Knox boxing gym is were I teach

As the one who trained Anthony "Superman" Stuchbury, i have personally supervised Ant in teaching and training clients and would wholeheartedly recommend him to teach kickboxing.

Farhad Ali

http://www.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk