Family living in a car

Yet more Gypsies coming to Sheffield, there seems to be a high number being housed near where I live!! Then caravans appeared, dumping, pub landlords being beaten!!!! Hopefully the council will change its policy and get strict and not house them in Sheffield.

The milk of human kindness is certainly flowing from your teat isn't it Irene :roll:

Do you just hate everyone, and does the bile ever give you acid reflux?

STOP BULLYING POOR IRENE :nono:

I for one love her righteously-indignant, holier-than-thou and always-ready-to-cast-a-first-stone attitude :love:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-single-mum-s-hellish-house-1-5785179

I cant believe this one, she views the house then agrees to a mutual exchange then once she's in, its a home from hell, where's her bloke or blokes? Its the same with the woman living in a car with her kids, there's more to this story than meets the eye and where's her bloke? These people think they can blame the council for everything, why should the car family be given a house? let her go back to Staffordshire and as for the woman with the four kids, I cant put on here what I think of her I'm afraid.

Edited by lazarus

I cant believe this one, she views the house then agrees to a mutual exchange then once she's in, its a home from hell, where's her bloke or blokes?

Its the same with the woman living in a car with her kids, there's more to this story than meets the eye and where's her bloke?

Probably in your back garden gathering anything metal thats not bolted down!!

Straightforward answer: As her family home was burnt down, it was up to her local authority, in Staffordshire, to sort out emergency housing. That could even have meant they liaised with Sheffield council if her support network was here.

Instead, she drives her family here, and goes to the media.

Straightforward answer: As her family home was burnt down, it was up to her local authority, in Staffordshire, to sort out emergency housing. That could even have meant they liaised with Sheffield council if her support network was here.

Instead, she drives her family here, and goes to the media.

:hihi: Now that's a bit strong.

Had to laught when I read the Star article on the link. In the photo they had called the baby Chavante.

This definitely needs to be checked out it is not what it seems most of the Collins family live Sheffield/Darnal

Surely one of the 4 absent fathers of her 4 kids could support her, assuming she can trace them?

What with this story from last week -

and now this one, isn't it good to know those of us who work and pay our own way to support ourselves are supporting these idle beggars as well.

A single mother with four children 5 and under, the youngest being 4 weeks old, forgive me coming over all 'redneck', but I do wonder whether this woman's familiar with the concept of contraception or selecting sperm donors more carefully.

---------- Post added 25-06-2013 at 12:10 ----------

Had to laught when I read the Star article on the link. In the photo they had called the baby Chavante.

Surely one of the 4 absent fathers of her 4 kids could support her, assuming she can trace them?

This story doesn't relate to the one in the OP.

Maybe we should have a whipround to buy her some cleaning stuff from Home Bargains?

Maybe Barry Scott could do his next Cillit Bang advert there?

As a city, we need more 'families' like this like we need a hole in the head IMO.