Suspicious looking scrap men right now S5 area

to whom it may concern while your on the phone or laptop all day we scrap men are at least trying to earn a living not scrounging like u lot that's got time to sit on phones all day or lookin through window you must be claiming benetfits so get your aprons on and bake some buns

yeah we'll keep that in mind if we spot your van....might just turn a blind eye...me thinks

Enclosed premises(found on) This offence involves a person being found in or upon any

dwelling-house, warehouse, outhouse, or in any enclosed yard,

garden or area for an unlawful purpose.

£1,000 fine - 3 months jail.

So don't let them spin you a line about not being able to do anything.

seems like a lot of people leave out barbecues trapolines for these self employed work forces

remember, no one knows where these people are.

so if they where to go missing no one could tie anyone down to it!

i have this fun hobby of axe throwing. woe betide anyone who happens to wander accross the path of my axe, in my own private, enclosed back garden lol

oops.

There's a funny Simpsons episode where Homer is trying to get rid of a trampoline and cant even give it away.

So Bart chains it to a fence, hides in a bush and within minutes its stolen. :loopy:

There's a funny Simpsons episode where Homer is trying to get rid of a trampoline and cant even give it away.

So Bart chains it to a fence, hides in a bush and within minutes its stolen. :loopy:

i remember something similar from the letters page of a woman's magazine - someone was wanting to give away a perfectly useable, but no longer needed ironing board, so she left it outside with a note saying 'free - please take'. no one did, so she replaced the note with one saying 'do not touch' and it was gone within an hour.

Thieving rats without honour, filithy creatures that should be dealt with strongly where ever decent men find them.

Enclosed premises(found on) This offence involves a person being found in or upon any

dwelling-house, warehouse, outhouse, or in any enclosed yard,

garden or area for an unlawful purpose.

£1,000 fine - 3 months jail.

So don't let them spin you a line about not being able to do anything.

My bold...that's what you have to prove...

If people stopped leaving scrap for these people they would eventually stop, they're like a stray cat, feed them and they return.

But if your cat strayed you would have its danglies off :hihi: maybe if they lived in the knowledge that you would be able to do a John Bobbit on them they would think twice .....................:hihi::love:

I put an old roof rack out with the bin yesterday, an hour later there was a knock on the door and a scrappy asking if he could take them.

Just saying!