No more TeaFan - over and out

All the best for the future, Teafan, and see you soon, hopefully!

PT

Excellent post again, TeaFan. Your intelligent, reasonable voice will be missed. All the best.

Why start an attention-seeking thread to announce you're flouncing? Why not just stop posting instead?

Why start an attention-seeking thread to announce you're flouncing? Why not just stop posting instead?

It sounds like TF wanted closure to his posting on SF, and as a means of conclusion sought to post his reasons.

All posts seek the attention of others.

A bit of courtesy from one of the "old guard", a fellow member from when this forum was a more civilised place, nothing more.

A bit of courtesy from one of the "old guard", a fellow member from when this forum was a more civilised place, nothing more.

I don't mind if they actually go. I've seen it a few times, not on here it has to be said, that they keep coming back only to start another thread ....."this is my very last post......"