Told to get out of City Taxi car because two year old was sick

Hi everyone, the manager of city taxis phoned me this afternoon and he was very nice about everything.He is phoning me back tomorrow as there is still a couple of things he needs to sort out. Ifeel it wouldn't be right to comment further until this is resolved. As soon as everything is sorted out i will let you all know what happened.

Hi everyone, the manager of city taxis phoned me this afternoon and he was very nice about everything.He is phoning me back tomorrow as there is still a couple of things he needs to sort out. Ifeel it wouldn't be right to comment further until this is resolved. As soon as everything is sorted out i will let you all know what happened.

So in other words he's seen this thread and told you to shut up?

No i have not been told to shut up or anything like that at all.

No i have not been told to shut up or anything like that at all.

Donna, you're best off ignoring prats.

---------- Post added 25-06-2013 at 21:44 ----------

.....Just a note as well. When you abuse a taxi driver and let him take you home remember he knows where you live and all sorts of things can happen in the dark of night while you are asleep. Just keep up with the insurance payments.:suspect:

Where is your evidence that the taxi driver was abused by the OP or her family? Or is this just a sinister warning to the forum in general?

No evidence at all. It was to the general public not to the OP. It happens and yes I am a plonker scottF. What I am saying to the people on SF that should you get into a situation with a taxi driver then yes you might find one morning you have had your car keyed etc. It happens. So my last paragraph is a simple reminder to people that before you get really personal with a driver think there might be consequences. Just a bit of advice really.

I was mostly days by the way and finished 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights. But there was plenty of vengeance stories to be told on the ranks.

I am an ex-taxi driver and before I finished I had a job were I went to pick up a couple from a restaurant. The lady while waiting for me to arrive decided to have a fag went outside and sat on a small white wall jus outside the doors.

I arrived & they sat in the car and off I went. When I got to there house the gent who was in the front pass seat took out his money to pay & as the lady got out she screamed OMG!!

Now when I turned round and looked at my back seat there was white paint everywhere!!!. I jumped out and looked at my seat, now the lady started apologizing getting upset and the gent saying sorry too. Me I kept calm and assured them that cause I have leather seats (posh..lol) hopefully the paint should come off, I had baby wipes in the dash, the lady ran to her house and brought out all the cleaning products she could carry!!!

now a bit of elbow grease...(only a bit) it wiped clean off.

she was happy. I was happy and even got a tip!!

Goes to show that if you keep calm and asses the situation all partys can work together and can come to some agreement.

some drivers can be as*h*#les but most of us are GOOD, HONEST HARDWORKING FOLK.

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 00:08 ----------

Aw come on mate (GARYDAVIS)... THATS NOT FAIR!!!!

Saying a taxi driver knows were you live and they may come back and DAMAGE YOR property is just a stupid thing to say. taxi drivers are human jus like you, I don't think the poor lady who has ALREADY had a bad experience, really wants to hear that they can come back to damage her property.

YOUR REALLY GOING OFF THE TOPIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an ex-taxi driver and before I finished I had a job were I went to pick up a couple from a restaurant. The lady while waiting for me to arrive decided to have a fag went outside and sat on a small white wall jus outside the doors.

I arrived & they sat in the car and off I went. When I got to there house the gent who was in the front pass seat took out his money to pay & as the lady got out she screamed OMG!!

Now when I turned round and looked at my back seat there was white paint everywhere!!!. I jumped out and looked at my seat, now the lady started apologizing getting upset and the gent saying sorry too. Me I kept calm and assured them that cause I have leather seats (posh..lol) hopefully the paint should come off, I had baby wipes in the dash, the lady ran to her house and brought out all the cleaning products she could carry!!!

now a bit of elbow grease...(only a bit) it wiped clean off.

she was happy. I was happy and even got a tip!!

Goes to show that if you keep calm and asses the situation all partys can work together and can come to some agreement.

some drivers can be as*h*#les but most of us are GOOD, HONEST HARDWORKING FOLK.

---------- Post added 26-06-2013 at 00:08 ----------

Aw come on mate (GARYDAVIS)... THATS NOT FAIR!!!!

Saying a taxi driver knows were you live and they may come back and DAMAGE YOR property is just a stupid thing to say. taxi drivers are human jus like you, I don't think the poor lady who has ALREADY had a bad experience, really wants to hear that they can come back to damage her property.

YOUR REALLY GOING OFF THE TOPIC HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Berry 5,, You Never said Who spilt white paint on your Seat

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android