Facebook For Sale - did anyone see what I saw?

Considering I would swap my wife for a new iphone, it's probably fair dooz to be honest.

Hahahaha she will keep phoning you though if she had your number

Is it just me that finds this absolutely disgusting? I'm used to people selling due to moving, no time etc but wanting to swap your pet for a new phone, that's a new level to me. :(

No, you're right. It's disgusting, depressing and disheartening. So little consideration for a living, sentient creature.

wonder if this lass has got kids.....could probably get a laptop for one of them :loopy:

there was a very big debate about this post yesterday and the day before.she kept changing her excuses for wanting to get rid of the puppy,and also changing the price of it,then finally the swap.when she was slated for being so uncaring with the dog,she tried saying she was "only messin".its disgusting and shouldn't have been allowed to be posted in the first place.some people have no morals.

I keep saying that I'd happily swap my 6 cats and 8 foster cats/kittens for a little bit of peace and quiet ......... but its a complete lie. Love 'em to bits.