Facebook For Sale - did anyone see what I saw?

Well a couple of hours ago I was scanning through a For Sale in Sheffield page on Facebook when I came across something which seriously shocked me. It appears it has now been deleted.

Basically it was a young lady advertising her puppy (17 short weeks) for sale. She's moving out of her mums house and can't take the dog and her mum can't keep it. (Not so shocking these days) then at the end of the post it said 'will also swap for a decent phone'

Is it just me that finds this absolutely disgusting? I'm used to people selling due to moving, no time etc but wanting to swap your pet for a new phone, that's a new level to me. :(

Considering I would swap my wife for a new iphone, it's probably fair dooz to be honest.

the argument that followed said she has advertised it a few times for £70 then £60 £50 and finally the phone someone offered her £60 at this point and she refused as she wants an iphone.

the excuse also keeps changing the other day he partner was allergic

Considering I would swap my wife for a new iphone, it's probably fair dooz to be honest.

:hihi: does she cook and clean? My partner is looking for a well trained one!

---------- Post added 22-06-2013 at 23:30 ----------

the argument that followed said she has advertised it a few times for £70 then £60 £50 and finally the phone someone offered her £60 at this point and she refused as she wants an iphone.

the excuse also keeps changing the other day he partner was allergic

I missed the argument but from seeing the ad it doesn't surprise me that she's tried numerous times.

She's a bit battered around the edges, I'd be prepared to do her up a bit for a good swap. She functions quite well but you know how it is after a while, they slow down don't they.

---------- Post added 22-06-2013 at 23:30 ----------

I missed the argument but from seeing the ad it doesn't surprise me that she's tried numerous times.

i missed the original post

Ive not seen this particular one, but Ive seen numerous ones in the past. Even seen ones wanting to swap one breed of dog for a different breed.

Its disgusting.

Some people have few values in life. We have three dogs and we would not part with any of them for anything.

We have three dogs and we would not part with any of them for anything.

What if you were offered a brand new iphone 5 with a 24 month contract paid in full with unlimited calls and texts? Surely then you would?

Not one I've seen, must be banned or blocked already

Not one I've seen, must be banned or blocked already

I saw it read the post it had only been on minutes but had lots of replies, I didn't get to read them as when I checked back it had been deleted. Then a post regarding the girl swapping her dog for a phone was put on and deleted as it was just one big argument and people having a go at her.

I doubt it will stop her, she only looks 15 years old. I just feel sorry for the poor dog. Couldn't really tell what it was, looked like a black mongrel a bit border collie x looking.

Also there was a post regarding a man in page hall walking round last night apparently trying to sell a jack russell, people were claiming it may have been stolen. I'm not sure how true any of that is though.

What if you were offered a brand new iphone 5 with a 24 month contract paid in full with unlimited calls and texts? Surely then you would?

Not even if I were offered all the tea in China, would it make me part with my pair of little tinkers!