Car Dealerships

woodseats motors Renault dealers late sixties bottom of scarsdale road/chesterfield road worked there after leaving brocklehurst.

My mum was from owlerton and lived in Sheffield from 1930 until she got married in 1949. She had an uncle I believe who ran a motor dealership called oldfields but that's the extent of my knowledge. One of her uncle's was killed in the d day landings on 6th June 1944 and he was an oldfield

Met my husband Terry Oxley at Holmes and Younie in 1964.he had just finished his apprenticeship and I just started work as office junior. Anyone on here remember staff in 60's we remember a lot of them.

There was a MG garage on Abbeydale Road  B J Williams and son . I remember all the sports cars lined up in the showroom , Tf's  MGA's  Magnettes and so on . 

You don’t need to visit a dealership to purchase a new car these days, you can do your deal on-line, taking care and taking your time to obtain the best deal that suits you. However if it’s used cars you want you’re likely to have to put in the miles, I’ve found my last two cars by simply car spotting from my car as soon as I fancied a change, you will obviously have something in mind, take some one with you who knows cars to view if you don’t feel confident, and stick to your budget.