Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

btw alex, is chrissy brunt available on a free?? its been a while since we got a player from our feeder club :hihi:
Hey Robbie, you can have the lazy sod for me. Maybe old Colin could get the best out of him you never know. All the best for next season mate, it'll be a struggle but whoever goes up with you will have a nightmare :)

Does anyone know where my hubby could get a Leeds ticket from guys? I think it's a sell out isn't it?

Ousetunes - I thank you for your comments on my post, but your last lines show you are clearly an excellent judge of character and description, and a top blade to boot!!

in answer to the thread title...

YES. WE ARE

OFFICIAL

Cath - you raise a good question and it could prove to be a tricky situation if by Christmas, the Blades are propping up the Premier League with 'nil points'. How long DO they give Warnock to rectify the matter as surely he more than anyone else deserves a chance to pit his wits with the best?

But we don't know how much money he'll be able to spend and what kind of player he'll be able to bring in. We shall see in the summer what kind of club the board are trying to turn United into: one season wonders who refuse to give Warnock money because they know we'll be relegated?; one that goes up, spends way too much and simply can't afford to be relegated (but are - and look how many clubs have suffered from this approach since the inception of the Premier League [bradford, L*eds, Wednesday and even Swindon - remember them?!])? Or go big, spend big in the hope you get it right, survive that first season and plan ahead?

Whether given money or not, I do believe Warnock has a, let's say 'healthy' attitude to the game and he will bring some interesting mind games to the top flight.

Can he outwit Mourinho, Wenger and Sir Alex on a pittance of the money that they have invested in their teams? As I have said elsewhere, the thought of seeing Warnock jostling on the touchline with these high-profile, successful managers certainly whets my appetite.

Warnock would be outwitted by his shoelaces hes a snortbeast after all

Actually - and get it right - if anything my man, he's now a premiership snortbeast!!

Congratulations

to

SHEFFIELD UNITED F.C

THIS IS HISTORY

THIS IS OUR SEASON

SO SING IT LOUD &

SING IT PROUD

We Are Premiership Bound

The Blunts will go up!!

Its now or never!! They have been the "nearly Done it" team for too long.... it hurts me to say this but i wish them all the Best.... Mr W has done a Grand job at Bumhole lane with not so much cash.... Lets hope they do sheffield Proud!!

The Blades are going up!! Well done trotters... its about time!!:thumbsup: Get behind your team next season, do us PROUD!!!

If your happy and you know it laugh at leeds as a bradfield fan said to me this evening

Actually I'll miss the championship, there's not many yorkshire derbys to be had in the premiership. lets hope Leeds win the play offs :|