Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Fill a normal Coke bottle with Coke and vodka/Jim Beam/Bacardi/whatever. It'll look like Coke but will contain enough to warm the Winter chills.

PS. Mark B

What's the rule on boozing? If you refused entry to anyone who had alcohol on their breath there'd be less than 10,000 people getting in.

We understand people have a drink but if you look like you have had a few, if you are sluring/swaying/aggressive then we will refuse you entry - or I would anyway. The official rule on alcohol is that you are not allowed to enter any stadium under the influence of alcohol - obviously we relax those and were not going to refuse everyone. I work away end so we do seem to be more strict than the other stands.

I'll not be smashed before the game.

Don't like being like that until after to drown my sorrows/celebrate.

I'll be merry like christmas.

Syko, what stand you going to be in? If you are on the south stand then go to gates 1-6, the guys on there always seem to be a little slow if you know what I mean.:loopy: they don't do a great job.

On the kop.

Gangway A I think. Probably come through the John Street entrance though.

Yup I reckon you're up now after a wee wobble. As a Liverpool fan I can't say I look forward to visiting the Lane. Awful place as an away fan, but I guess that's what you guys want.

Do you have access to the investment needed to prevent you doing a Sunderland impression next season? Just can't help thinking that Reading and Leeds/Watford are better equipped for the challenge of the Prem. My money's on Warnock not lasting past Xmas.

Bramall Lane upper tier must be one of the best away stands available especially now the corners have been filled in., :)

Yup I reckon you're up now after a wee wobble. As a Liverpool fan I can't say I look forward to visiting the Lane. Awful place as an away fan, but I guess that's what you guys want.

Do you have access to the investment needed to prevent you doing a Sunderland impression next season? Just can't help thinking that Reading and Leeds/Watford are better equipped for the challenge of the Prem. My money's on Warnock not lasting past Xmas.

Good point, if we don’t get off to a good start how long before the boo boys are out ?

:confused:

Just been of SUFC official site & Warnock has no changes for the match at Cardiff,I am a bit worried about Short,with Jerome to contend with will he be able to cope with his speed,our tactics have to be spot on for this game & I hope the Utd target does not make us pay for it.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

Graham Poll is the official for the Utd vs L***s match,he is a good referee & we need a strong official as the L***s players fall down all over the pitch,can't wait for this one & promotion after beating them.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES
He wasnt good in the 2003 semi......:mad:

I have a extra junior blade ticket for the leeds united game,it can not be moved and you can not buy a ticket next to it so if you know or are a responsible under 16 then you can have it.

I will meet at the game and would prefer an adult to take it off me to give to their nephew/son ect.

Where's the best place to go after the match if we've been promoted?

I'm taking a little flask of whiskey out with me cuz it'll be a mare in the pubs.

Thinking of heading up to to Peace Gardens. Anyone else up for it?

You could be on to something there syko. We would deffo be up for a celebratory drink in the gardens if/ when we are promoted ;)

Cath,why do you think Watford are better equipped for the Prem?

I think they have a better manager. (Don't flame me I'm leaving town right now.....;))

As for the first post;it might just be an Owl 'avin a laugh.:confused:

Bless 'em they need a reason to smile.

Watford have a better manager,the guy has had 1 season & Warnock has completed 5 promotions in his career,who is the best manager now.