Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

Sorting out my season ticket for next year now- im confident :D :D

What's happened to all the Ifill bashers all of a sudden?

One good game and there all on Radio Sheffield saying 'Oh i told yer he was a good player!' :suspect:

Suppose we'll have to wait and see if he misses a penalty on Saturday, see if everyone changes their tune again.

What's happened to all the Ifill bashers all of a sudden?

One good game and there all on Radio Sheffield saying 'Oh i told yer he was a good player!' :suspect:

Suppose we'll have to wait and see if he misses a penalty on Saturday, see if everyone changes their tune again.

i still think he has been a major dissapointment for us this season.

one decent game per 5 he plays is really not good enough. i go on another football forum, and there is one lad who always sticks up for him, but he does also come out with other **** :D

I always stick up for him too.

Yeah he's not had a fantastic start but once he gets into form he'll be a major asset I reckon.

Plus I think in the majority of games where he's played bad, the team has played bad too. As usual a scapegoat is required.

Too many games he's spent chasing hopeful long balls and trying to win flick ons. He's a winger for fekcs sake.

The games where we've knocked it about and tried to play are when he's looked the business.

We've be crying out for some creative players for a few years now. I just think we should give him time, he's clearly a confidence player.

I have stood up for him as well ,with his bad ankle injury last term,it takes a lot of getting over such an injury physically & mentally,I hope he play's the last 6 like he played last week,good luck to the lad.UP THE MIGHTIER BLADES

check out the "SUFC: Behind the scenes" thread.

Has Neil Warnock posted on this forum?

Just seen that Ferguson is releasing Quintion Fortune.

He's a cracking winger. Be a good signing for us if/when we go up.

check out the "SUFC: Behind the scenes" thread.

Has Neil Warnock posted on this forum?

Have you tried sending him a pm :hihi:

Have you tried sending him a pm :hihi:

No I daren't.:P

Just listened to football heaven and every pig that was on tried to have a go at the mighty blades.It must be the win against wolves thats gone to their heads.

Palace just scored to make it

palace 2 - 1 watford

Palace 3 - 1 Watford

2 own goals.:hihi: :hihi: