Blades chat 2- discuss the games/news here

What a difference the crowd made, getting behind the players throughout. It was brilliant. You could tell it just gave them the boost they needed.

And that's what Ifill can do when we get off his back.

Back on track!!

Hope you enjoyed your session before the game as well - what pubs did you end up in ??

Hope you enjoyed your session before the game as well - what pubs did you end up in ??

Certainly did!

Straight to the Howard from the station. That place looks like a hell-hole from the outside but it's really nice inside. Watched the first half of the Liverpool match then wandered on.

Decided to call in Scream as there were a couple of really nice blondes by the window, but (as you said) full of shtudents so we did one after a quick pint.

Then onto the Red Lion. Was gonna call up to the one up the road but had a couple more in the Red Lion and then legged it to the ground as pies and burgers were required.

Cheers for the advice. I'll definitely be doing that again!!

Although it might have to be next season at this rate. Looks like I'm driving down to the Hull match and Palace is a 1.30 k-o...

That's more like it.

I think the nerves showed in the first 30mins but once the goal went in we never looked back.

Good performances from everyone, but Ifill, Webber and Jags stood out for me.

If I had to pick I'd say Ifill nicked man of the match from Webber.

Just because his performance was in spite of the ***** he's been getting, the fact he's been ill and that he's waiting for his first baby.

HE IS A QUALITY PLAYER.

I have a feeling that he'll play a major part in our run in and eventual promotion.

COME ON!!!!!

Certainly did!

Straight to the Howard from the station. That place looks like a hell-hole from the outside but it's really nice inside. Watched the first half of the Liverpool match then wandered on.

Decided to call in Scream as there were a couple of really nice blondes by the window, but (as you said) full of shtudents so we did one after a quick pint.

Then onto the Red Lion. Was gonna call up to the one up the road but had a couple more in the Red Lion and then legged it to the ground as pies and burgers were required.

Cheers for the advice. I'll definitely be doing that again!!

Although it might have to be next season at this rate. Looks like I'm driving down to the Hull match and Palace is a 1.30 k-o...

Glad to be of assistance:thumbsup:

Can you imagine what it will be like if we need three points and get it against Leeds at home?

So looking forward to that one already. Saturday was much better, loads of positives, and looks like the confidence is back.

Fingers crossed, but there's still some nail biting to do.

Got Luton tickets this morning - they will have all gone by now, fairly large queue for the tickets that didn't go yesterday.

YES.Got mine also,though there will be nowt to play for......we'll have won promotion 4 days earlier.:D :D :D :D

Across 20 home games (obviously not including 3 to play)

24,454 Sheffield Wednesday

23,059 Sheffield United

Since there's only about 1,500 in it, can Wednesday fans stop going on about how many more fans they have?

I can't wait for the L**ds game now,a couple of lads at work have booked the day after as an holiday as they are so sure we'll seal promotion that day they can't see themselves making it to work.

Across 20 home games (obviously not including 3 to play)

24,454 Sheffield Wednesday

23,059 Sheffield United

Since there's only about 1,500 in it, can Wednesday fans stop going on about how many more fans they have?

And that 1,500 are probably the FREE tickets they give to the school kids .

Regards CB

My mates just put a bet on us to finish with 87 points.

He had a dream about it last night.

Leeds and Watford finish on 85 points each but Watford end up 3rd because of goal difference.

He stands to win £650ish if he's right.